The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 4:53 PM, -Hope- said:

let the QB competition begin! i'm hype

QB competition over. Tate Martell is the starter.

He's a legitimate beast. I think he ends up being one of the 10 best QB's in the country this season. I live in Ohio and get OSU news out tha wazoo. He's extremely impressive.

3 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

He's a legitimate beast. I think he ends up being one of the 10 best QB's in the country this season. I live in Ohio and get OSU news out tha wazoo. He's extremely impressive.

It’s far from over... 

• 3 months later...

About time to start this back up. Fall camp starts later this week. A lot of interesting battles outside of just QB. It’ll be interesting to see who the starters on the OL are as well as the #2 CB, and the two DTs. Safeties are very well up for grabs as well. I like Nesta and Ford to come away starting at DT with Garvin and Hill(although he’s dealing with an injury) on the edges. Bolden and Hall as the safeties although Bolden arrived late. Ivey or Blades as the #2 CB. OL will be interesting. A lot of hype out of the spring with freshman Nelson getting a good amount of snaps at LT. Honestly I think that would be a mistake. He came in weighing like 240 and regardless of being an EE, I don’t think he’d be able to hold up quite yet. Leaves us with Scaife who to me is naturally an OG but does have good feet. Honestly, I think it’ll be Scaife-Donaldson-Gaynor-Reed-Campbell as the starting unit. Probably the best unit to run the ball which is what we’ll need to be able to do to take the pressure off the QB. 

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3.4.2019 at 9:47 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Tate is small and inaccurate.