The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

1 minute ago, Hurricane Season said:

Ended the game with two timeouts... unreal.  They had a 1st and 10 at the very edge of one of the shakiest kickers in college football's range, and they take two shots at the endzone... with two ******* timeouts.

I don't think Diaz can handle the actual game coaching part of coaching. Dudes just a hu rah guy

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

This team is terrible. The cupboard is barren in terms of top talent. The coaches are terrible.

We need an Urban Meyer type of savior because this has been bad for a long while.

Yeah, Manny isn't a HC.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, M.10.E said:

How are we favored. LMAO

I don't get it either.

I was also blown away when I saw that we were favored by 14 over VT.  I didn't think they'd come out and slap the piss out of us like they did, but I also had zero confidence heading into that game.  If I did gamble, I would have put my life savings on VT +14.

Kosi should be starting over Jarren. He makes some boneheaded mistakes but he’s definitely more mobile which we need with this OL and he actually looks to throw the ball deep. Teams don’t respect Williams arm strength hence why they’re loading the box and sitting on everything short. Defensively, we suck. Safeties are a liability and Blake Baker is terrible. Front 4 starting should be Garvin, Silvera, Ford, and Rousseau. Garvin hasn’t been as good this season by I think that’s because of Baker using him as a spy and in coverage way too much(like wtf). The front 7 is far too talented to see these pathetic performances. Hopefully Manny going back to putting more of hands on the defenses helps fix it.