The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

7 hours ago, Hurricane Season said:

Miami will never be nationally relevant again.  It sucks, but that's just the reality of college football now. 

Miami is Vanderbilt of the ACC.

idk man, the reality is we're still (somehow) vastly out-recruiting all these teams we're losing to. certainly not to the point of being a serious national contender obviously but there's no reason that we're not winning the ACC coastal more often than not except horrific coaching and player development. i think it's probably unrealistic to expect to become a perennial powerhouse at any point in the future but imo there's no reason this program can't become a notre dame type school that's constantly in the mix

Edited by -Hope-
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

If I was Miami, I would give Urban Myer a blank check and also tell him whatever he wants to do facility wise he can have.

Peace!!!

Miami will never be relevant again in football. The administration has made it clear they don’t give a damn about it. They obviously forget the main reason that school is even relevant across the country. 

On 29/12/2019 at 7:22 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

Miami will never be relevant again in football. The administration has made it clear they don’t give a damn about it. They obviously forget the main reason that school is even relevant across the country. 

I mean, I get the administration not caring, but is it really to THAT degree? 

You just recently went after Richt, which told me there was still some level of seriousness being taken. You guys still have talent. 

Who is doing your coaching hires? That's been problematic virtually this entire millennium so far. 

Dude, freaking Diaz can recruit!  I could easily see Williams leave over this but will see.  D. King honestly has a very long ways to go to be a QB next level but in college he is obviously quite dangerous.  Still consider him a position change at the next level until shown otherwise.  

With how good they are at getting portal guys, will be curious if they get Dee Anderson former LSU receiver.

Quincy Roche and Rousseau is easily one of the best pass rusher DE combos in the nation without question already, they will be super fun to watch.  Could change games on just those two alone, need quite a few more players to develop though.  Wiggins could be something at receiver, Silvera is going to have to improve a lot at DT, Brooks could be something at linebacker and will see what Bolden does at safety.  Blades could be a decent corner, Harley could be a big play guy at receiver.  But that OL has to improve, if not they will be in big trouble, Donaldson is the only real player that is proven on that line, they will need to find a RB for sure.  

They ended the season really bad last year, will see if that can change that.  The bowl game was just pathetic regardless of who sat out which was a ton of guys.