The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

33 minutes ago, Hurricane Season said:

Really hoping for some good news on Donaldson and Walton.  Both injuries looked scary.

Walton just needs to sit for a week or two to get healed up.  That ankle is taking away his best attribute, the ability to cut. I know we're thin at RB and Georgia Tech isn't a roll over opponent but he needs to get healthy for that later stretch of the season with back to back games against VT and ND. I know Richt sticks with his players and Walton is much better than Homer is pass-pro but we need someone who can effectively run the ball. 

20 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Man, I stood up screaming at the TV during that play.  The ball was ripped out, recovered, and McIntosh even started to advance the ball before any whistle was blown.  I mean, I guess forward progress was stopped on the play, but just barely.  If that's the way they're going to call it, they might as well blow every play dead as soon as a defender hits the ball carrier.

16 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Walton just needs to sit for a week or two to get healed up.  That ankle is taking away his best attribute, the ability to cut. I know we're thin at RB and Georgia Tech isn't a roll over opponent but he needs to get healthy for that later stretch of the season with back to back games against VT and ND. I know Richt sticks with his players and Walton is much better than Homer is pass-pro but we need someone who can effectively run the ball. 

Yeah, Walton probably shouldn't have even played yesterday. He handicapped the offense more than he helped.  FSU has a very talented defense, though.

I'd like to see Richt work Jeff Thomas into the offense as a receiving threat out of the backfield on passing downs.