The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

not to be a wet blanket, but as stoked as i am about this win i'm honestly sort of worried about ga tech the way our run defense has been playing. we've been playing undisciplined and tackling poorly- reeeally need to get that under control.

49 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

not to be a wet blanket, but as stoked as i am about this win i'm honestly sort of worried about ga tech the way our run defense has been playing. we've been playing undisciplined and tackling poorly- reeeally need to get that under control.

Me too, we've been over aggressive and lost contain a lot. GT will destroy us on the ground if we don't tighten up

2 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Shouldn't have even been playing. Sucks. Next man up Homer.

i can understand why they had him in there for pass blocking purposes, but it really does irk me that they ran him so hard these past couple weeks. not only was it an injury risk, but he just obviously wasn't effective either. it was pointless.

on that note, what on earth is robert burns's status?

Edited by -Hope-

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

i can understand why they had him in there for pass blocking purposes, but it really does irk me that they ran him so hard these past couple weeks. not only was it an injury risk, but he just obviously wasn't effective either. it was pointless.

on that note, what on earth is robert burns's status?

Well this news sucks. As far as Burns, they keep him in bubble wrap so he doesn't get hurt.

good news is that we beat fsu getting essentially nothing from walton. dude looked terrible all day and was clearly not himself. plus homer is a quality back. we should be able to maintain a solid running game against the weaker teams on our schedule, but this makes VT and ND that much tougher. and god forbid we suffer another injury...

Edited by -Hope-

10 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

good news is that we beat fsu getting essentially nothing from walton. dude looked terrible all day and was clearly not himself. plus homer is a quality back. we should be able to maintain a solid running game against the weaker teams on our schedule, but this makes VT and ND that much tougher. and god forbid we suffer another injury...

We basically have 3 RBs now with Walton out. Homer who plays a lot on SPT, Gray who is career JAG, and Burns a freshman who barely played in high school. Fully expect DeeJay Dallas to get a lot of more reps in practice to get more acclimated with the position. Also Richt needs to use more split back with Thomas and DeeJay coming out of the backfield. Same goes with Herndon. Big blow especially after a big win to lose your offensive leader and one of leaders of the team but teams needs to have that next man up mentality.

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Looks like we will be without 5 starters this week in Donaldson, Richards(may be very limited), Redwine, Delaney, and obviously Walton. Richards is questionable but even if he plays, I doubt it's much. Going to be a tough game.

injury report is brutal. i didn't even know delaney was injured. really gonna have to bring our A game.