Fantasy Football

Tomahawk

51 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Well that's not very nice.  I've been able to make changes earlier, but for some reason now the "drop" feature is gone.  @MWil23 @Mega Ron @freakygeniuskid

Anyone (Besides @Mega Ron  :) ) wanna throw me a bone?

We had someone who kept adding and dropping like every week, sometimes more, so we had to shut the feature down to be fair to everyone else.

Edited by NudeTayne

10 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

We had someone who kept adding and dropping like every week, sometimes more, so we had to shut the feature down to be fair to everyone else.

I've made two moves all year.  I added D while the Browns were on the Bye.  Now I can't get rid of it?  

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

That's pretty darned bogus if you ask me.  I'm sitting on a 2nd defense that I don't need.  An injured QB, and an injured RB......and I'm supposed to hang on to the defense because it is fair for everyone else?  

giphy.gif

Edited by Bucketheadsdad

32 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I've made two moves all year.  I added D while the Browns were on the Bye.  Now I can't get rid of it?  

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

That's pretty darned bogus if you ask me.  I'm sitting on a 2nd defense that I don't need.  An injured QB, and an injured RB......and I'm supposed to hang on to the defense because it is fair for everyone else?  

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

no one tell him

12 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I stand corrected.  I've made ONE move.  

I know this isn't, in the great grand scheme of things, a big deal, but changing the rules in the middle of a game is bogus.  (I'm starting to feel quite a bit like the Browns, after the job the officials did to them against Seattle.)  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I know this isn't, in the great grand scheme of things, a big deal, but changing the rules in the middle of a game is bogus.  (I'm starting to feel quite a bit like the Browns, after the job the officials did to them against Seattle.)  

Are you trying to pick up someone who is on waivers? That isn't immediate. You also wouldn't be able to add or cut anyone who played last night. You shouldn't have any issue with cutting the Browns defense. We aren't in the same league so I can't see your team to get an idea for myself but I'm pretty sure there isn't anything shady going on.

29 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

This is gonna sound weird, but make sure you’re logged in. ESPN sometimes makes it look like you’re logged in when you’re really not (which makes it impossible to do transactions).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

This is gonna sound weird, but make sure you’re logged in. ESPN sometimes makes it look like you’re logged in when you’re really not (which makes it impossible to do transactions).

Yeah, good call Reggie. I've been there, it wouldn't let me change my roster and I noticed it said "sign in" on the top of the page. It could certainly be your problem because your bookmark would still show the league/team page.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Are you trying to pick up someone who is on waivers? That isn't immediate. You also wouldn't be able to add or cut anyone who played last night. You shouldn't have any issue with cutting the Browns defense. We aren't in the same league so I can't see your team to get an idea for myself but I'm pretty sure there isn't anything shady going on.

I can't cut anyone.  I was going to cut the Bills Defense, but that isn't even an option.  Only the "move" button shows up.  Go to a Free Agent?  Can't attempt to add him either.  

5 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

OK......Well at least I bumped up my post total by a few.  

Good lord, is this what happens when you get old?  

Son of a *****, if it is, this sucks.  

giphy.gif

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Yeah, yeah.....I'm an idiot.

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Yeah, yeah.....I'm an idiot.

Nah, not an idiot. You may have had a little misguided anger thinking your were getting the Browns treatment but we all need to delete our history from time to time and sometimes that signs you out... delete our history because of normal computer upkeep, not for any specific reason of course.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I can't cut anyone.  I was going to cut the Bills Defense, but that isn't even an option.  Only the "move" button shows up.  Go to a Free Agent?  Can't attempt to add him either.  

Ok, I'll tell you.

You first need to wipe your nob across the screen.

Then you need to log in, then out, in, out, shake it all about.