Fantasy Football

Tomahawk

14 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I'm in the states for most of August.

In that case, I suggest that in order to avoid drafting players who could get injured in the preseason that we hold the draft after the preseason, so some time in early September.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

In that case, I suggest that in order to avoid drafting players who could get injured in the preseason that we hold the draft after the preseason, so some time in early September.

Agreed. Last few days of August or first few days of September. I never understood drafting early. No benefit I can think of.

• Like 1

We've currently got 14 people signed up and it seems to have stagnated there. Last call to sign up for a league (PM me your e-mail). If we stay at 14 I'll probably just make it a 14 team league, if we go higher I'll recruit from the fantasy football forum to fill out the 2nd league.

23 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

We've currently got 14 people signed up and it seems to have stagnated there. Last call to sign up for a league (PM me your e-mail). If we stay at 14 I'll probably just make it a 14 team league, if we go higher I'll recruit from the fantasy football forum to fill out the 2nd league.

Let's try not to do 14 teams if possible.