Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tomahawk

Fantasy Football

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

I'll do it. I used to be here all the time, and I'm back baby!

Under a different name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Invites sent to everyone who has sent me a PM so far. If you haven't gotten yours, let me know and I will send a link invite via PM in here.

We have about 4 spots left if we do 10 teams for the 2nd league, so I'll just assume we will get that many stragglers between now and the middle of the month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Invites sent to everyone who has sent me a PM so far. If you haven't gotten yours, let me know and I will send a link invite via PM in here.

We have about 4 spots left if we do 10 teams for the 2nd league, so I'll just assume we will get that many stragglers between now and the middle of the month.

12 would be ideal, but 10 would be fun in a Madden kinda way. You could add another flex if it's 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll put up a poll for auction vs. snake in a week or so once more people have had a chance to drunkenly stumble in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I'll put up a poll for auction vs. snake in a week or so once more people have had a chance to drunkenly stumble in.

I choose auction just so I can see a dozen dudes go all in on Baker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I chose auction just so I can try to use reverse psychology in a meager attempt to prevent a dozen smart dudes from going all in on Baker.

Nice try tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s mine.

Come to grips with it.

I want auction so bad just to see the price that dudes like Baker, OBJ, and Chubb go for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I want auction so bad just to see the price that dudes like Baker, OBJ, and Chubb go for.

Then when Tayne drafts Duke, Kirksey and Ogbah on the cheap, you will all see (too late) the plan coming together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 2:54 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s mine.

Come to grips with it.

I can see it now.

$200 budget

Baker Mayfield - $185

15x JAGs @ $1 each.

 

#Championship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What would be best is that strategy actually working.

 

Two spots left in the 2nd league assuming everyone accepts their invites. Shoot me a PM if you were expecting an invite and haven't received it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last calls to sign up. I'll be running polls about draft format (Auction/Snake), roster set up (2 QBs, extra flex, etc.), and draft times later this week or early next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×