Fantasy Football

Tomahawk

16 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Am I the only one who didn't realize our draft is scheduled during the game? Just looking at the calendar thinking what else is scheduled Thursday night?

You must of been looking forward to the  blough pharaoh brown connection.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Am I the only one who didn't realize our draft is scheduled during the game? Just looking at the calendar thinking what else is scheduled Thursday night?

I definitely did not think about that. That's actually kinda cool though haha. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tomahawk said:

Wait..... Are we legit not having kickers?

It looks like our league is short a team as well.

And 7 bench spots?  We should drop one bench spot for a kicker.

Nah.  Kickers are a waste.  It's pure luck.  I realize that FF is a large portion luck, but anything you can do to minimize the luck factor is a good thing imo.  And eliminating kickers minimizes the luck factor.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Nah.  Kickers are a waste.  It's pure luck.  I realize that FF is a large portion luck, but anything you can do to minimize the luck factor is a good thing imo.  And eliminating kickers minimizes the luck factor.

Yep. Nobody missed them after the first year. When we originally took them out in this league that's when we added the extra flex spot, so the roster size is standard, you just get to play an actual player instead of a "blindfold yourself and throw a dart" kicker.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Apparently taking the greatest player in the history of sports is now considered a "bold strategy". You should feel bad for the first 7 guys who will pass on him.

Tom Brady is the greatest QB to ever play the game according to many.  I would never take him before the 4th round in fantasy football.

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

I disagree.  Kickers can score big points that make up for bad weeks on other players.  But if you aren't going to have kickers, you should not expand the other position groups to replace it.  There are only so many players worth starting.  So if you are going to remove the Kicker position, I would make the flex able to use a kicker.

9 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Both leagues have ten teams. Where are you seeing someone missing?

Ive been drinking.  It only showed 9 on what I thought was "teams" but it was in fact "opposing teams" lol

32 minutes ago, Tomahawk said:

Tom Brady is the greatest QB to ever play the game according to many.  I would never take him before the 4th round in fantasy football.

I understand. I'm the biggest Baker Mayfield fan on this site, maybe even in the world. Now I will have definitive proof.

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I understand. I'm the biggest Baker Mayfield fan on this site, maybe even in the world. Now I will have definitive proof.

I mean, if you want to win at Fantasy Football you have to check your emotions at the door.   Don't get me wrong, Baker is the 3rd ranked fantasy QB on my board.  I'm just not taking him in the first round.