Fantasy Football

Tomahawk

48 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

ESPN seriously needs to fix their way to trade. This is annoying. 

It was SO much better a couple years ago! Both rosters, side by side, you click on who you want traded on both teams. Done.

23 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

It was SO much better a couple years ago! Both rosters, side by side, you click on who you want traded on both teams. Done.

For some reason your proposal expired and now it won't let me propose you one. Weird.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:30 AM, NudeTayne said:

@MistaBohmbastic @DaWg_LB. @candyman93 @Bonanza23 @NateDawg @Horseunit Not sure if y'all joined/are interested (?).

Wish I had time. Band just got back from touring and I had to go right into work for the Buckeyes lol

EDIT: Left on August 6th, otherwise I prolly coulda swung a Fantasy draft on the road...I did two other drafts - one while driving from Portland to Reno, the other we were stranded in Vegas

giphy.gif

Edited by MistaBohmbastic
Too Weird to Live and Too Rare to Die
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Wish I had time. Band just got back from touring and I had to go right into work for the Buckeyes lol

EDIT: Left on August 6th, otherwise I prolly coulda swung a Fantasy draft on the road...I did two other drafts - one while driving from Portland to Reno, the other we were stranded in Vegas

giphy.gif

Link to music?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I'm just curious how Reggie's RB got him 4.9 points, he was the only player, and now he has 9.8 total points. Where did the phantom 4.9 points come from? @freakygeniuskid

Yeah, ESPN's fantasy portal is glitching something fierce.  Much weirdness.  Seems to happen at the beginning of the season almost every year.