Fantasy Football

Tomahawk

Finally Back from vacation....Sorry I've been missing fella's.

I am going to sit this Fantasy season out.....for the first time in.,....and I hate to say this....in my Adult Life, our team is going to be good.

This is the first season in a LONG time I am just going to sit back and watch each week and enjoy this fully.

I put a Tip Jar on my desk this week, that says "DaWg_L.b.'s Browns Playoff Bail Fund".....LOL...the purpose of this Old School Go Fund Me...is self explanatory LOL.

603749be-b9ab-4d59-8f47-01871b3a9e35-ori

• Like 3

So we've got twenty people currently signed up, but we started one of the leagues as a 12 team. We are gonna ask the last two people to join that league to switch over to the other and get two 10 team leagues. I'll post a poll later today about scoring, draft time/date, and auction vs. snake drafts. We are going to have identical settings for the two leagues (except draft time). This will give us an OVERALL CHAMPION at the end of the year (comparing the scores in the last matchup of the two league champs) as well as other awards like Playoff Choker (team with the most regular season points who loses in the first round of the playoffs), 2016-2017 Browns (the team with the worst record between leagues), 2000 Ravens (the team with the fewest points scored against them), and the 77 Bucs (the team between the two leagues that scores the fewest points for the year). 

• Like 2

On 8/9/2019 at 1:18 PM, DaWg_LB. said:

Finally Back from vacation....Sorry I've been missing fella's.

I am going to sit this Fantasy season out.....for the first time in.,....and I hate to say this....in my Adult Life, our team is going to be good.

This is the first season in a LONG time I am just going to sit back and watch each week and enjoy this fully.

I put a Tip Jar on my desk this week, that says "DaWg_L.b.'s Browns Playoff Bail Fund".....LOL...the purpose of this Old School Go Fund Me...is self explanatory LOL.

603749be-b9ab-4d59-8f47-01871b3a9e35-ori

No kidding.   I used to mow like 4 or 5 yards every Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 12pm, when I was 12.   I'd have a headache from the fumes til Wednesday

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

No kidding.   I used to mow like 4 or 5 yards every Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 12pm, when I was 12.   I'd have a headache from the fumes til Wednesday

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!! LOL

I'm sure I have CTE from all the fumes....:D

3 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

So we've got twenty people currently signed up, but we started one of the leagues as a 12 team. We are gonna ask the last two people to join that league to switch over to the other and get two 10 team leagues. I'll post a poll later today about scoring, draft time/date, and auction vs. snake drafts. We are going to have identical settings for the two leagues (except draft time). This will give us an OVERALL CHAMPION at the end of the year (comparing the scores in the last matchup of the two league champs) as well as other awards like Playoff Choker (team with the most regular season points who loses in the first round of the playoffs), 2016-2017 Browns (the team with the worst record between leagues), 2000 Ravens (the team with the fewest points scored against them), and the 77 Bucs (the team between the two leagues that scores the fewest points for the year). 

Okay, here it is. We play a 17 games season and there isn't an all-time fewest points scored against record for a 17 game season. The all-time record for fewest points scored against regardless of length of season is 7 by the Akron Pros in 1920.

In other words, I don't want there to be an award named after that team and I will fight this battle until I win or one of us die.

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’d like to do an auction. Never done that before. 

It's pretty simple really. They have the average value of the player so everyone knows when a player is going for too much or too little. Everyone overpays for someone otherwise you don't get any of the top talent. Then you end up with some people getting a handful of $1 players because they went broke early. Just gotta find that happy balance and obviously if you take the 12th QB you can get a good deal you just have to be lucky/good with those picks if you pass up top talent.

• Like 1

Final members update:

We may have one spot left as @carl_sjunior hasn't responded to the e-mail invite or PM invite that he requested.

I'll be sending out a link for a schedule choice doodle via the league e-mail and posting a link here. PLEASE pick ALL the dates that you could pull off (not just your favorite), and only vote if you are in one league or the other.

I'll be putting a poll on this post about roster options and auction/snake draft. Again, please DO NOT VOTE unless you have a team.

If you don't answer those within a week or so, don't expect to have input.

Link to the Draft time/date options: https://doodle.com/poll/usdtw4a8rccmp5c7

Here are the results of randomizing the team draft locations. I used the team # they show up on my screen in the "members" view and then put that in at random.org.

Dawg League

1 - Hornby
 2 - Mega Ron
 3 - Northcoast Pirates
 4 - Chubb Smash
 5 - Mexico City
 6 - FGK
 7 - Lying Pirate
 8 - MWil
 9 - Reggie's Campers
 10 - Carls Jr/Whoever takes the last spot

Brownies League

1 - Indoor Never Nudes
 2 - Brownie Man Team Kizer
 3 - The Lake Mistakes
 4 - FGK
 5 - Blough Blough Blough
 6 - New Zealand Kiwi Dogs
 7 - German
 8 - Ohio Macho Man's Beard
 9 - Thomahawk
 10 - Scrabble

You ARE allowed to swap spots with someone else for the next week or so, but (obviously) both teams need to agree to do so.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Here are the results of randomizing the team draft locations. I used the team # they show up on my screen in the "members" view and then put that in at random.org.

Dawg League

1 - Hornby
 2 - Mega Ron
 3 - Northcoast Pirates
 4 - Chubb Smash
 5 - Mexico City
 6 - FGK
 7 - Lying Pirate
 8 - MWil
 9 - Reggie's Campers
 10 - Carls Jr/Whoever takes the last spot

Brownies League

1 - Indoor Never Nudes
 2 - Brownie Man Team Kizer
 3 - The Lake Mistakes
 4 - FGK
 5 - Blough Blough Blough
 6 - New Zealand Kiwi Dogs
 7 - German
 8 - Ohio Macho Man's Beard
 9 - Thomahawk
 10 - Scrabble

You ARE allowed to swap spots with someone else for the next week or so, but (obviously) both teams need to agree to do so.

can i be in the first league i wanna beat the sht out of ron

• Like 2