Training Camp

Rockice_8

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

Go on...

The year was 2008

Connecticut Class S State Basketball Championship Game

Both teams are warming up yet there’s a kid in a hoodie standing at half court staring a hole into the other team. The other team was fearful of this figure as he was a University of Rutgers recruit. They thought to themselves, he’s a football player we ain’t worried

Narrator: “They should have been”

Bloomfield High would simply throw streaks down the court to Cooper who never took a dribble the entire game, simply caught the ball and put it through the hoop. We couldn’t stop him. 

They walked away state basketball champs because of this while I sat in the locker room crying tears. 

I hate that dude. 

• Like 3

Cooper isn’t a great player but it’s help. It’s nice to have a GM that actually addresses what needs to be addressed. And I still think he has plenty Moreno up his sleeve before week 1. I think we make a few more additions via waiver wire and everything else with cuts during camp.

• Like 1

Cooper doesn't move the needle.  He's a 4th/5th CB type player.  Still need a #2 type if possible.

I'd fell much much better if it was 

Tru
#2 guy (Douglas)
Poole
Roberts (as the dime and first backup)
Cooper/Brown/Maulet etc. whoever wins out in camp as the 5th/6th guys

Really hoping for Rasul Douglas from the Eagles.  I'd be willing to cough up a 3rd for him too if PHI would bite.  

Edited by Rockice_8

14 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

The year was 2008

Connecticut Class S State Basketball Championship Game

Both teams are warming up yet there’s a kid in a hoodie standing at half court staring a hole into the other team. The other team was fearful of this figure as he was a University of Rutgers recruit. They thought to themselves, he’s a football player we ain’t worried

Narrator: “They should have been”

Bloomfield High would simply throw streaks down the court to Cooper who never took a dribble the entire game, simply caught the ball and put it through the hoop. We couldn’t stop him. 

They walked away state basketball champs because of this while I sat in the locker room crying tears. 

I hate that dude. 

I need to produce this short film. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Darnold had his worst practice of camp yesterday. I like seeing how a young guy like him bounces back. So I'll be paying attention to how he does today more so than some other days.

The way he bounced back in the Detroit game last year told me everything, but I'll be watching for this too. I'm praying he breaks Fitz TD record. 

43 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Treadwell looks like a cheap trade. With our receivers, he might be worth the flyer.

Eh never liked him coming out of school, certainly hasn't done anything to change my mind. Anything more than a 6/7 round conditional pick and I'd pass.