Training Camp

Rockice_8

6 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Someone to look out for is Joey Slye from the Panthers. 23yr old kicker who is killing it right now. They already have Gano. 

I wonder why they moved the line of scrimmage, from the three yard line back to the twenty for a extra point. That seems like to big a change. That makes a extra point a 38 yard kick. That is a pretty  drastic change. 

3 hours ago, doumeyer said:

I wonder why they moved the line of scrimmage, from the three yard line back to the twenty for a extra point. That seems like to big a change. That makes a extra point a 38 yard kick. That is a pretty  drastic change. 

Bc the original was a gimme. Making it a legit kick makes the game more interesting IMO.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

This team may have some issues, but at least for the first time it seems like we have someone special at QB who many keep predicting to be a monster this year. Everyone keeps saying how impressive Darnold is and the jump hes expected to make. 

I love how Gase has opened up the game for him. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 3:42 PM, KBS756 said:

Think Darnold is gonna have to score and keep scoring don’t think other than Adams the back end of defense is even remotely good enough to be relied on to get key stops against good competition

The one player out there who I'd really wanna trade for... Jalen Ramsey.

• Like 1

Jets added Derrick Kindred. Gives them more depth at Safety. Played under Greg Williams so familiar with the defense and is probably better than any backup we have.  Joe Douglas doesn't sit around, hes trying to get the depth improved. 

Edited by NYJets4716

6 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

Jets added Derrick Kindred. Gives them more depth at Safety. Played under Greg Williams so familiar with the defense and is probably better than any backup we have.  Joe Douglas doesn't sit around, hes trying to get the depth improved. 

Another good pickup.

I fully expect us to add 2 players to this CB group just from cuts.

Douglas has impressed me thus far.

• Like 1