Training Camp

Rockice_8

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

If Sam gives us 4k yards and 2:1 TD to INT ratio we should make the playoffs.

I should hope so with those numbers. Not having a TE for four games is going to hurt. I do think we are going to surprise a lot of people this year.

19 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Crowder left practice with an I jury to his foot that will need an MRI. Welcome to that WR depth I was talking so highly of

Positive news is that Burnett has been great so far.

No news on how bad yet so we'll see.

Edited by Rockice_8

I hope Crowder is OK, but our offense has a chance to be better than expected. It feels like the only two positions the team has been openly critical of is CB and TE. Otherwise, a lot of praise for players at positions we've felt were weak (WR, OL). There have been whispers that a running back not-named Le'Veon Bell will be the steal of our offseason: Ty Montgomery. It wasn't long ago where he was viewed as a fantasy explosion waiting to happen, but kept getting hurt or wasn't totally utilized properly. Then he was abruptly traded to BAL mid-season, and it was hard for him to get playing time while learning the offense on the fly. Now healthy, everything I read about him has been positive, and Gase has been feeding him and Bell off each other by keeping them both in the game at the same time but in a variety of different spots. I have a feeling he's in store for a big season. Think 2018 James White-lite. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jetskid007 said:

I hope Crowder is OK, but our offense has a chance to be better than expected. It feels like the only two positions the team has been openly critical of is CB and TE. Otherwise, a lot of praise for players at positions we've felt were weak (WR, OL). There have been whispers that a running back not-named Le'Veon Bell will be the steal of our offseason: Ty Montgomery. It wasn't long ago where he was viewed as a fantasy explosion waiting to happen, but kept getting hurt or wasn't totally utilized properly. Then he was abruptly traded to BAL mid-season, and it was hard for him to get playing time while learning the offense on the fly. Now healthy, everything I read about him has been positive, and Gase has been feeding him and Bell off each other by keeping them both in the game at the same time but in a variety of different spots. I have a feeling he's in store for a big season. Think 2018 James White-lite. 

Ya I knew Gase would get creative using him. Hopefully he can get him 10 touches a game at least.

• Like 1