Training Camp

Rockice_8

2 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

This is why myself and a few others were so critical of Macc. Absolutely zero depths and holes at major spots. 

Very true, and we are paying for it now. I know Douglas will repair our roster, but it will take some time. We just can't afford to get key players hurt because of our lack of depth. Our starting offensive look real good. 

I didn't get to see the game, but from what I've seen and heard, I'm not too surprised by anything except how bad our kicker looks. Missed 2 PAT's in a no-pressure preseason game? Yeah, that's terrible.

I expected our secondary to struggle and it will probably be an issue until Maye is healthy and we find a solid #2. 

Sam and the Jerseys looked so good. I called Trevor the perfect back up before, so I was happy to see how good he looked. 

I might be going to the game in Atlanta. 

On 8/9/2019 at 7:40 AM, Sapo28 said:

The backup in Baltimore had a game.. Kaare Vedvik 2/2 on XP 4/4 FG with a long of 55 and he did some punting duty. 

Give them a ring or wait for him to get cut.

That's the guy we need. JD seems to think the Bears will trade for him. Maybe he can pull some strings with his Baltimore ties and swing him here instead. God if we have a disappointing end because of kicking woes I don't know what I'll do.

20 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

Haters can hate, but i love the new uniforms.  

Jets bringing in Walsh to workout at kicker, i bet we have a new kicker by opening day

The new helmets are great, but the jerseys suck, all they are is white with a green line around the shoulders. They look like they were design by a ten year old kid. The only thing is they went back to the Kelly green, which was what they were years ago, and that's great.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

The new helmets are great, but the jerseys suck, all they are is white with a green line around the shoulders. They look like they were design by a ten year old kid. The only thing is they went back to the Kelly green, which was what they were years ago, and that's great.

They didn’t do too much with the uniforms. 

Im so happy those huge green and white shoulders are finally gone. 

We looked really good out there can’t wait to see the all green and all black

5 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Our corner situation is so bad. That group is going to be an issue all year. Going to have to win shoot outs every week. At best we are a 7 wins. No way can this team be successful with a bad coverage unit. 

Bad coverage and no pass rush because Macc had confidence in Jenkins and Luvu lol.