Training camp 2019

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

it hurts seeing JuJu & TJ Watt in the top 100 show knowing we passed on them for Taco. Either of them wouldve been a helluva addition to the roster

I read somewhere that we passed on JuJu because we had Terrance Williams.

Terrance Williams...

11 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I really like this Jon’Vea Johnson kid. Kid has some serious speed. 

Dude is fast. And you can't keep his name out of camp news threads. Reminds me of Cole Beaselys UDFA rookie camp.

25 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Dude is fast. And you can't keep his name out of camp news threads. Reminds me of Cole Beaselys UDFA rookie camp.

I think this kid has more than what Beas did his rookie year. Bease had elusiveness and that ability to find holes in the middle of the field. Johnson has speed and size to be on the outside. If he can refine his route running skills, could be a real gem

50 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I think this kid has more than what Beas did his rookie year. Bease had elusiveness and that ability to find holes in the middle of the field. Johnson has speed and size to be on the outside. If he can refine his route running skills, could be a real gem

Not comparing their abilities as WRs just comparing the hype they got/get as rookie UDFAs.