Sign in to follow this  
Livewire

Training Camp 2019 news and discussion.

47 minutes ago, August4th said:

NBC will be televising Sundays game with skycam

not a fan

I just really hope they made adjustments. I remember the parts I hated last year were not being able to see basically outside of the tackle box when viewing from behind. You didn’t see receivers, just the qb zipping the ball out to a place off screen. 

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

I just really hope they made adjustments. I remember the parts I hated last year were not being able to see basically outside of the tackle box when viewing from behind. You didn’t see receivers, just the qb zipping the ball out to a place off screen. 

yeah..I think moving it back just a little would of made a huge difference(maybe that's what they will do sunday..test out some new stuff on a preseason game..which they should of done before) I like the idea of it being mixed in throughout a game, but not for most of the game.

Just read something about it. Sounds like the moved it from 2ish feet off the ground to 50. Still, I think it’s a much better replay angle than it is a full time viewing angle. 

8 hours ago, August4th said:

NBC will be televising Sundays game with skycam

not a fan

lets see how they get the angles set for this view. I am all for trying different ways to broadcast the games, less commercials would be a start though;)  

10 hours ago, warfelg said:

This reads kinda familiar.

is Hilton to CB what williams is to ILB ? ie, a blitzed that can't otherwise be counted on to play at a competent starter level ?

OLB Jayrone Elliot has been added to our roster in place of now injured Lavon Hooks