Tidbits from around the league

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's probably easier to have a decent fourth WR than it is to have a decent fourth CB.

IIRC, generally speaking I thought offensive lines in the Big 12 used wider splits.  Curious to see if that gets done in the pros.

Murray was a 1 yr starter in college.  For some reason, he seems to be the only QB prospect that the national media hasn t harped on consistently.  It s just interesting how national narratives on a particular prospects get formulated.  

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

oh

I wonder if there will be any interest.

I d be surprised if they showed interest.  Arians stated in press conference about how mature this rookie class has been.  It would be odd to bring in a first round bust with maturity issues

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I d be surprised if they showed interest.  Arians stated in press conference about how mature this rookie class has been.  It would be odd to bring in a first round bust with maturity issues

I wouldn't expect us to sign anyone that's been released so far.

But BA did mention waiting for that late release. So we'll see if there's a roster shake up at some point.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I wouldn't expect us to sign anyone that's been released so far.

But BA did mention waiting for that late release. So we'll see if there's a roster shake up at some point.

No doubt as evidenced by the waiver claim for Leggett.  I m hoping to read they put a claim for Riddick later today.  

15 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Agreed, there’s no sense in signing a bad character guy when you’re trying to establish a better culture.

A contender with an established culture and strong locker room could take a flyer on him, but there’s only a handful of teams in the league that fit that criteria and we’re not one of them.

And for any of you watching the Falcons game, tell me you aren’t calling the offensive plays before they happen.

On the last series, they ran “the toss” and then motioned the RB our the backfield to the left sideline, throwing a hitch to the RB.

We better be all over this predictability. 

Edited by Buc Ball
  • Like 3