Tidbits from around the league

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

still, sad

people that make decisions should be smart enough to see this

but , who knows maybe Winstons starts lighting it up out of effin nowhere

Franchise tag makes the most sense if we're gonna keep him. ~$25M and no guarantees beyond next year.

10 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

yeah but i feel like thats what we are doing right now with his 5th year option

how many years are we going to run it back and do the same thing?

As many times as Bruce Airans wants it to happen.  I understand the frustration of the last 4 years, but the issue is BA wasn t here.  He controls the direction of the franchise until he is removed from his job.  

I have no reason at this point not to believe Airans will make rhe right decision after this season has concluded.

18 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

As many times as Bruce Airans wants it to happen.  I understand the frustration of the last 4 years, but the issue is BA wasn t here.  He controls the direction of the franchise until he is removed from his job.  

I have no reason at this point not to believe Airans will make rhe right decision after this season has concluded.

well everyone is entitled to their opinions

mine is that: If BA keeps Winston after this season (and Winston does not improve obviously) then BA is not making the right decision

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

well everyone is entitled to their opinions

mine is that: If BA keeps Winston after this season (and Winston does not improve obviously) then BA is not making the right decision

of course, but BA s opinion is whose that matters most.  Right now, speculating that he will decide one way or the other I think is not needed at this point.

They are 1-1 at the moment with 2 startting QBs in the division not playing.  I want everyone to play well always, especially with the opportunity right now.  I m tired of losing football.  For mr, I just want victories, roster decisions for next season can wait.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

of course, but BA s opinion is whose that matters most.  Right now, speculating that he will decide one way or the other I think is not needed at this point.

They are 1-1 at the moment with 2 startting QBs in the division not playing.  I want everyone to play well always, especially with the opportunity right now.  I m tired of losing football.  For mr, I just want victories, roster decisions for next season can wait.

true, and the thing is we could really go on a roll if the O figures it out and the D keeps playing lights out football

with these Brees hurt and Cam mediocre, we could really have a shot at the division if we split with Atlanta

• Like 1