Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Tidbits from around the league

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

That s a whole lot of drama in Raider nation already.

Read it all. AB has gone off the deep end.

30 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Read it all. AB has gone off the deep end.

He’s gotta have something wrong with him mentally. I almost feel bad for Oakland, Mayock and Gruden but it’s just too funny. You knew what came with AB when you traded for him.

i think its crazy just how off the rails AB has gone

he used to be a guy you never heard anything about and in the last 2 years or so hes become a bigger diva than TO/Chad OchoCinco

You guys should check this out. It's about a dude that's currently trying to make the final roster of the Browns. Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi
I know every year we always have tons of amazing grind stories of no name guys trying to make the NFL, but I have never seen a story like this one. Really rooting for him.

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He played a full half, right?

i believe so, and he had 10 tackles and now nfl.com is hyping Bush so hard. Even with that piece above ^ where they graded the rookies based of preaseason game 1 there was no mention of white and im a tad bit jealous

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i believe so, and he had 10 tackles and now nfl.com is hyping Bush so hard. Even with that piece above ^ where they graded the rookies based of preaseason game 1 there was no mention of white and im a tad bit jealous

White played like one series. And BA said we went pretty vanilla (10% of the playbook).

Posted (edited)

Its just because he was a high pick  IMO and did well..  the best-looking linebacker that hasn't really got the attention from the pre-season game 1  was Mack Wilson of the Browns.  He had two INT's and one he took to the house that dude is a gamer.

Edited by sryan66611

28 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I'm not a Clowney guy, be curious where he ends up.

The Colts and Titans could both use him and afford him.

The Texans have the second most cap space. They could certainly afford him if they wanted to.

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I m not a Clowney guy, be curious where he ends up.

Heard someone mention a Trent Trent Williams for Clowney swap today. Not a terrible proposal...

Bush is going to get a lot of love from the national media for 3 main reasons.  He plays for a prominent franchise.  Bush was a top 10 pick who the Steelers traded up to get.  Finally, he will be viewed by the media as the replacement for Ryan Shazier.

If the Bucs win early, White will start getting attention especially with the amount of blitzing that is expected.