Jaguars Training Camp Thread: It's BDN Time

.Buzz

11 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Agreed.  Though i could honestly see Jack wanting/getting more.  Which is worse.

On the flip side though...imagine going from a frankly pretty dominant LBer corps of Telvin, Jack, Poz (even in his old age he was a very good base package thumper and tremendous depth).  One of the very best groups in the league, if not the best at the time.  To...potentially none of them around if Jack walks, within like 2 years.

Players want to be paid what their worth if Jack plays well this yr he should get that or pretty close to it. It more than likely won’t be here though it’s going to be a lot of pissed off Jags fans this up coming offseason. If Ramsey balls out this yr I full expect him to hold out next off season mandatory time included.. maybe this is Yann’s last yr if they don’t make the playoffs I don’t expect Yann or Jack back... along with people in the front office.

25 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

Players want to be paid what their worth if Jack plays well this yr he should get that or pretty close to it. It more than likely won’t be here though it’s going to be a lot of pissed off Jags fans this up coming offseason. If Ramsey balls out this yr I full expect him to hold out next off season mandatory time included.. maybe this is Yann’s last yr if they don’t make the playoffs I don’t expect Yann or Jack back... along with people in the front office.

Players don't get paid on "what they're worth".  That's a myth.

They get paid on what they can leverage a team into,

If they keep Jack over Yan though...just disastrous.

On 8/21/2019 at 2:37 PM, Tugboat said:

Players don't get paid on "what they're worth".  That's a myth.

They get paid on what they can leverage a team into,

If they keep Jack over Yan though...just disastrous.

Look at the tweet Joe Thomas tweeted the market is set for players as everyone knows. But like everything it’s always subjective. Some players will get paid more than their worth and some players will be underpaid like Yann. It’s all about timing. If he plays like a top 5 ILB next yr he’ll be a wealthy man. 

On 8/25/2019 at 5:04 PM, DuvalsKing said:

Look at the tweet Joe Thomas tweeted the market is set for players as everyone knows. But like everything it’s always subjective. Some players will get paid more than their worth and some players will be underpaid like Yann. It’s all about timing. If he plays like a top 5 ILB next yr he’ll be a wealthy man. 

I think I speak for everyone who drafted Zeke, sign the contract! lol