FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

it official.

@theuntouchable and @Pickle Rick have been nominated for eviction

the noms wont vote

@Adrenaline_Flux will only vote in the event of a tie (though you may send your vote early)

for the rest of the houesguests, the deadline to cast your eviction vote is Saturday 10:30 AM cst.

if you dont vote, you dont play the next hoh

voters:

1. @ET80

2. @Outpost31

5. @Nazgul

7. @FinneasGage

Edited by Malfatron

41 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it official.

@theuntouchable and @Pickle Rick have been nominated for eviction

the noms wont vote

@Adrenaline_Flux will only vote in the event of a tie (though you may send your vote early)

for the rest of the houesguests, the deadline to cast your eviction vote is Saturday 10:30 AM cst.

if you dont vote, you dont play the next hoh

voters:

1. @ET80

2. @Outpost31

5. @Nazgul

7. @FinneasGage

Time to sit back and have a drink my friend @theuntouchable It has been a fun ride.  

tenor.gif?itemid=7397911

So, this is purely game. It sucks as it may tick off some people who I consider friends on this site, but I've been put between a rock and a hard place in several ways with this tie vote. End of the day, there's only one move that best serves my game and it has become apparent as truths have come to light in the past 24 hours. My discussions with both of you after the tie vote were revealed were much appreciated, but it also helped confirm what I need to do.

@theuntouchable @Pickle Rick

I'm sorry @Pickle Rick but both your Mafia game and your Big Brother game are over now. 

@Malfatron

• Like 1

@mission27 @TLO get me a cold one and a comfy chair bc this is about to be a final vote with no votes.  

tenor.gif

As for you @Adrenaline_Flux, I know this wasn't you.  It was the dirtiest player here...... @Outpost31

Karma will catch up to him.  

tenor.gif

As for the rest of you, remember this.  If you didn't hear it from me it is a lie.  I played this game with as much openness and integrity as possible bc I believe that honor and a man's word mean everything (even in this game).  I shot straight with everyone and never came after anyone.  If someone said I did they lied, if if someone said i voted someone that was opposite of what I said, that was a lie.  I talked to virtually no one after @The Orca was voted out, so if soemone says they were talking to me, they are probably lying to you.  

I hope that cold one is waiting for me, @mission27 and @TLO bc I'm coming to rebel against the established wannabe elite that think playing dirty is the way to play. 

We control if anyone wins this, so they ****ed up.

Long live the rebellion!!

tenor.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@mission27 @TLO get me a cold one and a comfy chair bc this is about to be a final vote with no votes.  

tenor.gif

As for you @Adrenaline_Flux, I know this wasn't you.  It was the dirtiest player here...... @Outpost31

tenor.gif

As for the rest of you, remember this.  If you didn't hear it from me it is a lie.  I played this game with as much openness and integrity as possible bc I believe that honor and a man's word mean everything (even in this game).  I shot straight with everyone and never came after anyone.  If someone said I did they lied, if if someone said i voted someone that was opposite of what I said, that was a lie.  I talked to virtually no one after @The Orca was voted out, so if soemone says they were talking to me, they are probably lying to you.  

I hope that cold one is waiting for me, @mission27 and @TLO bc I'm coming to rebel against the established wannabe elite that think playing dirty is the way to play. 

tenor.gif

BewitchedPiercingAmericansaddlebred-max-

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11900260

• Like 2