FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

48 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I am ****ing hilarious

So, I moderate NFL General. I used to moderate NFL Comparisons, did a stint in the Basketball forum, did 20 winks in Baseball, watched over TAST a few times...so, I'm a expert on the things said on this site.

So, understand when I say this is THE most ludicrous thing ever written on this site, arguably the most incorrect thing ever uttered - understand that I have the knowledge and experience to fully understand the incorrectness of this statement. I've literally seen everything ever written here, this is the most incorrect thing of them all - and by a wide margin.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Veto Comp: Make em Laugh

@ET80

@bcb1213

@Counselor

@mission27

@FinneasGage

@theuntouchable

no working with each other.

the game:

Its simple. you write something, and it will be sent anonymously to independent FF members.

They will rank the 6 submissions from Funniest to Least Funniest. You will get a score based on your ranking (6 for most funny, 1 for least). Total points wins the power of veto!

Deadline: 9 PM cst Friday

Oh boy 

@Malfatron - will you be sharing submissions?

@bcb1213 and @Counselor - I'm going to regale everyone with a story from ETs youth. I'll let you pick which one I'll be using:

- The time ET crashed Vince Young's birthday party and nearly got into a fight with Lendale White

- Ron's bachelor party in Vegas, otherwise known as "ET and the Dangerous Thumbs"

- That one time ET went to Kappa Beach Party in 2000 (this one might need some editing) 

- ET and the police horse who kicked a girl on Halloween in Austin.

- That one time Puthax nearly got arrested for having a concussion and binge drinking Bacardi 151: An ET story

Understand... each story will destroy every other story ever written.