FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Not a knock on you as I doubt it would have changed anything, but who knows. Maybe it could have swayed Pickle who was a pretty big swing vote since touch (correct me if I wrong) kind of came down to "I gotta vote for the guy I kept gunning for but kept surviving". 

Also - my final DR was missed, but it was nothing special and it isn't worth posting after those terrific final DRs.

I was confident in your vote only after you kinda went to bat for me in the questioning. For the same reason I thought I would get TLO/Mission.
I didn't think I would have ET / Outpost since in the past they've seemed very anti-Nazgul.

So yeah, the swings were definitely Touch and Pickle. But I didn't know their criteria.
Touch said Finn got his vote because he couldn't get him out. Even though part of the reason he was staying was because of our F2. I didn't want Finn to go.
And Pickle said Finn played a better all-around game despite less comp wins and being an after-thought from final 10 onwards.

I don't think there was anything else I could have done that would have changed the vote.

Just now, Nazgul said:

I was confident in your vote only after you kinda went to bat for me in the questioning. For the same reason I thought I would get TLO/Mission.
I didn't think I would have ET / Outpost since in the past they've seemed very anti-Nazgul.

So yeah, the swings were definitely Touch and Pickle. But I didn't know their criteria.
Touch said Finn got his vote because he couldn't get him out. Even though part of the reason he was staying was because of our F2. I didn't want Finn to go.
And Pickle said Finn played a better all-around game despite less comp wins and being an after-thought from final 10 onwards.

I don't think there was anything else I could have done that would have changed the vote.

Except take Outpost maybe. But I couldn't do that to Fin.

Just now, Malfatron said:

And this years award goes to.....

@ET80!!!!

Congrats ET for winning this honor!

America appreciates your fiery DR sessions and your reckless adandon.

special note that it was a very very close race this year. A few deserving people were snubbed, and i assume there will be an outrage 

• Like 4

Just now, Malfatron said:

And with that ends the 8th season of Big Brother.

I appreciate everyone who contributed to the season and made it a blast. A grueling blast, but a blast nonetheless. Its players like you that keep me coming back each year.

A final congrats to @FinneasGage for taking top honors.

This is Julie Chen Moonves. Good night.

You’re the best man 

• Like 3

Thanks to everyone for scheming with me. For voting with me. For voting for me.
For giving me another chance to play this game that Malf so wondrously lets us play.
I'm sorry that I continue to hurt some of you. That's never my intent.
I'm going to take a step back here for a while. From the site. From this game probably.
I don't hold anything against anyone nor take things personally. I know it's good fun.

As I've mentioned earlier - I do play these things hard and go all out to win.
So if you're just now reading this and catching up or have been following tonight completely - I apologize for my obvious frustrations in my posts. I don't know how to properly channel another defeat yet. In time I too will find it comedic and laugh about it. But for right now, being so close again and missing out on the win is very disappointing. I've been working since 2014 (my first loss) to get that win. It just sucks when you wanted it so bad and it isn't you.

Thanks to those who were on my side. Thanks to Fin (congrats) and to Malf. To ET and Flux being great allies. To Outpost for the rivalry.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

The October 18 bloodline runs strong on this night @ET80

Yes...  yes...

...it does. IT DOES...

The greatest trick the devil played? Convincing the world hE never eXisted.

#BIgBrotherIX