FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

#Cleansweep

#WhoWasPlayingWho?

#BigBrotherIX

#WhoHostsNext

dude we really are interconnected lately. i was on my phone trying to keep up during this live, but couldn't read everything. just logged on to really read everything and like the second i got on at like 5am you got on 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Obviously happy for @FinneasGage. Congrats, bud.

I can't say that I'm not extremely disappointed.
I put a lot of time into these games to evolve, change, and to win.
And I know my chances of advancing this far again were already very slim. They're next to 0% now.
And no matter how much Outpost tries to take me down - I know I evolved my game here.
I wasn't rude. I wasn't deceitful. I wasn't dishonest. My loyalty simply wasn't to you. I was extremely loyal this game.

I apologize if I don't respond much after this. Another defeat has me feeling some kind of way and I may just step away for a bit.

You thought you had it won when it was down to my vote didn’t you? 

10 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i've never played this game with the intention of trying to win. i love the process of playing this and just making it fun for myself. @Outpost31's presence in this game was by far the most fun part of playing. he takes slack on here, but he's probably the most important player in these games. so thanks for playing man and i hope it's not the last time you play. 

@mission27 @TLO you guys are my oldest pals on this site. it was never personal. i hammed it up in the thread and in my diaries for entertainment sake and i definitely get being pissed at me nom'ing you mission. you're both guys i'll forever consider friends on this site even if you're pissed.

@Adrenaline_Flux you're a beautiful guy man. you too are forever a pal. 

@ET80 for a long time i don't think we liked each other, but i'm glad to be able to work with you in these games now and be a buddy. 

@theuntouchable this win is completely on you imo man. much love. hope it means we moved past our beef lol 

@Pickle Rick appreciate the vote man, i felt like you were the most dependable guy for me in this game. sucks you didn't last longer. 

@The Orca sorry we had to go against each other week 1 man lol. was the most nerve racking part of the game for me

@Dwight_Schrute you make these games fun when you're on, so thanks for that

@BDL i have nothing for you guys

We def got some ratings tbh

• Like 1

Just now, mission27 said:

Appreciate all the concern folks ( @Outpost31 notwithstanding)

mission will be ok

congratulations to jfin

You literally said you were going to abstain, and then you didn't vote. 

Yep you’re right the alcohol poisoning was pre meditated  

Maybe don't get alcohol poisoning like a 17-year-old and instead act like an adult and get your FootballsFuture Big Brother vote in. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

You literally said you were going to abstain, and then you didn't vote. 

Maybe don't get alcohol poisoning like a 17-year-old and instead act like an adult and get your FootballsFuture Big Brother vote in. 

First of all, I specifically told you I would NOT abstain.  You asked me to abstain rather than vote for naz because of your sick agenda... which btw I had not made up my mind at the time and will not reveal who I would’ve voted for... but I told you I refuse to abstain.  Do not continue down this path.  I have the PMs and will not hesitate to pull an ET.

Not going to dignify that second comment with a response 

First of all, I specifically told you I would NOT abstain.  You asked me to abstain rather than vote for naz because of your sick agenda... which btw I had not made up my mind at the time and will not reveal who I would’ve voted for... but I told you I refuse to abstain.  Do not continue down this path.  I have the PMs and will not hesitate to pull an ET.

I literally said, "Then abstain.  Lol.  Just kidding.  Don't do that."

I legit thought you abstained and now I believe that you did not abstain.  I am sorry for the assumption.  Next time be sure to stay sober until after you vote. 

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I literally said, "Then abstain.  Lol.  Just kidding.  Don't do that."

I legit thought you abstained and now I believe that you did not abstain.  I am sorry for the assumption.  Next time be sure to stay sober until after you vote. 

“Stay” sober lol