FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

Do I have a moral obligation to start Survivor 2 days after the end of BB? I planned to start it in January more or less

Anyway right now I have no time to do anything on these forums, even participating in BDL is a challenge. So hosting a Survivor is impossible for at least another month

wtf

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Do I have a moral obligation to start Survivor 2 days after the end of BB? I planned to start it in January more or less

Anyway right now I have no time to do anything on these forums, even participating in BDL is a challenge. So hosting a Survivor is impossible for at least another month

That was when I was starting my Saw game. 

Bro, @TedLavie - you lost Survivor, bro. I have a nice handful of footballs above when I said I'll do it.
The people want a Nazgul led game. I don't know why, but it's what they want. 

Since you tried to sneak in here and grab it from under me - you will be ineligible to compete. Sorry.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nazgul said:

TBD. If I can brainstorm enough challenges, etc. then there is a chance.

Every time I plan challenges ahead of time they end up sucking causing massive controversies and people yelling and grabbing their pitchforks and screaming and hollering.  Whenever I wing it, they usually go just fine.

It is a little bit more tough with Survivor though.  You have to come up with challenges where different tribes all have to compete individually, but for a tribe.  What I did one year was look through all of the real Survivor’s challenges and think of how I could change it to an online setting type challenge.  Then, of course, I also stole a bunch of @Malfatron ‘s challenges that I liked.

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1