FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@ET80, I will tell you the same thing I told Pickle.  If you are going to nominate me, nominate me upfront and give me a chance to play in the veto.  If you back door me, I will do what I have to do to survive and I will get revenge.  

Why so serious, my good chum? If you were looking to grovel, you should have done it when we knew this round was BattleBots, because you know first-hand... I don't lose this game.

Nonetheless, don't worry. I'm not big on "bait and switching" people. When I come for you, I shoot you between the eyes.

Sleep tight, princess.

1. @ET80: cowboys. i just picture him like a foreigner that hates america would describe an american. they're america's team.  

2. @Outpost31: jaguars. may have a shoddy reputation but i like them. 

3. @Pickle Rick: patriots. they'll lie to anyone. even when they're not in the news you know they're probably cheating/lying to someone behind the scenes 

4. @theuntouchable: broncos. used to be a strong operation but has recently kinda fallen off. 

5. @Nazgul: bears. i hate them more than anyone, but one of the few foes that's strong enough to create a meaningful rivalry w/ gb.  

6. @Counselor: packers. has a bad name and has disappointed with their lack of enthusiasm when it matters most. 

7. @Adrenaline_Flux: browns. they've been around forever and it's hard to hate/dislike them. you always hope the best for them. 

8. @Dwight_Schrute: raiders. surprisingly boring after we were excited to see what kind of shenanigans would be on display for hard knocks. dwight's been boring this game. 

9. @FinneasGage: seahawks. has a long-standing history of disappointing and angering packer fans during the 2010's.

10. @bcb1213: bills. never really does anything notable just exists. 

11. @mission27: colts. mission started the only long-standing cult on the site w/ the JDI-initiative circa 2012-2013. a consistent/solid product. 

12. @TLO: redskins. derogatory filth, but with their history you have love to them. despite people's offense to some of their actions, they just keeps doing their thing and ignoring any backlash. 

13. @Hockey: oilers. he's soon to be defunct. 

• Like 4

Bender has made his decision! Everyone clap for joy!

P1oL.gif

@Counselor - I have a feeling I'm doing you a favor, por favore. I wish we could have been friends, but you called me a bulgogi. That can't be allowed, so I must dropkick you into the first row...

DisgustingVerifiableBorzoi-size_restrict

(I'm fairly certain that guy in that monkey suit didn't survive. At the very least, his hip is shattered into about 12 pieces).

Next up is a hard one, because I like this guy. He's an asset in the right hands, but he's also the least offensive nominee to throw up on the block...

@bcb1213...

I know it's not what he wanted to hear, but it's where we are at with this portion of the game. No hard feelings, breh?

FaithfulWelllitFruitfly-size_restricted.

(Just put some ice on it, that red mark will buff out just fine...)

• Like 1