Jump to content
Malfatron

FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

HOH: Big Brother Casino

No working together

As outgoing HOH, ET80 will not play

 

The Game:

You're at a casino and you have 100 dollars to spend.
Who can optimize their choices the best and get a bit of luck doing it?
The player with the most money at the end of betting wins HOH
You aren't forced to use any money.
The money you don't use goes toward the end total.

you may only use your initial 100 dollars to buy rolls/spins/hands. 

Craps. Pay 7 dollars per roll. The money you get back will be equal to the roll of 3 dice with 6 sides.
Roulette Ticket - Cost 11 dollars per spin. You will have a 10% chance of winning 80 dollars. 90 percent chance of getting 0.
Blackjack Ticket - Cost 21 dollars per hand. You will have a 50% chance of earning 60 dollars. 50% chance of getting 0.

 

Send what you want to do by Monday 10 PM CST

if you dont send moves, you just keep your 100 bucks

. @Outpost31

3. @Pickle Rick

4. @theuntouchable

5. @Nazgul

6. @Adrenaline_Flux

7. @Dwight_Schrute

8. @FinneasGage

9. @bcb1213

10. @mission27

11. @TLO

@Hockey5djh

Edited by Malfatron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

clarification:

whatever money you invest in each game is lost. then you either win or lose in accordance to the games rules.

for instance, lets say you had 105 dollars, and you bought 5 blackjack hands, and lost every time except once. you would have 60 total dollars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

counselor

 

mission27 you are safe.

 

@Counselor You have a few minutes to say goodbye to all your houseguests, and then leave the house.

giphy.gif

@ET80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To our enemies: you give up now your death will be painless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand.  Is this basically just chatty rolls? 

Like I pay for a blackjack hand, and then it's just a straight up 50/50 chatty roll to see if I won that hand? 

What is the percentage for winning a craps roll if that is the case? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Outpost31 said:

I don't understand.  Is this basically just chatty rolls? 

Like I pay for a blackjack hand, and then it's just a straight up 50/50 chatty roll to see if I won that hand? 

What is the percentage for winning a craps roll if that is the case? 

correct on blackjack

for crap, you pay 7 dollars.

then i roll 3 normal dice. thats the amount you make (minus of course, that 7 dollars)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

HOH: Big Brother Casino

No working together

As outgoing HOH, ET80 will not play

 

The Game:

You're at a casino and you have 100 dollars to spend.
Who can optimize their choices the best and get a bit of luck doing it?
The player with the most money at the end of betting wins HOH
You aren't forced to use any money.
The money you don't use goes toward the end total.

you may only use your initial 100 dollars to buy rolls/spins/hands. 

Craps. Pay 7 dollars per roll. The money you get back will be equal to the roll of 3 dice with 6 sides.
Roulette Ticket - Cost 11 dollars per spin. You will have a 10% chance of winning 80 dollars. 90 percent chance of getting 0.
Blackjack Ticket - Cost 21 dollars per hand. You will have a 50% chance of earning 60 dollars. 50% chance of getting 0.

 

Send what you want to do by Monday 10 PM CST

if you dont send moves, you just keep your 100 bucks

. @Outpost31

3. @Pickle Rick

4. @theuntouchable

5. @Nazgul

6. @Adrenaline_Flux

7. @Dwight_Schrute

8. @FinneasGage

9. @bcb1213

10. @mission27

11. @TLO

@Hockey5djh

left to submit moves

@Outpost31

@Pickle Rick

@Nazgul

@Dwight_Schrute

@FinneasGage

@bcb1213

@mission27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

almost closing time at the casino

@FinneasGage is still pounding the free drinks and buffet

if finley doesnt submit moves, he stays at 100 dollars

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

almost closing time at the casino

@FinneasGage is still pounding the free drinks and buffet

if finley doesnt submit moves, he stays at 100 dollars

 

What else is new tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×