FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

@Nazgul with his top notch DR game.

reveals the true feelings on @ET80

On 9/17/2019 at 12:23 AM, Nazgul said:

America.

We're at Final 7. 
It was at this point in BB6 where I started to win everything.

To succeed here in BB8, I may need to do so again. I feel like I've been performing very poorly in challenges this season. Though, compared to this point in BB6, I do have one more challenge win (the veto where I saved myself) than I did then. I feel like the competition here is much stronger. We know that Outpost and Pickle try really hard in challenges, and a motivated ET is tough to beat as well. Flux and Touch don't seem to be quite as good at challenges, and neither does Fin - despite his multiple wins this season. 

That basically leaves me (once again) as the player with the least blood on their hands. But also with the worst resume. It's at this point in the game where people will most likely need to pick between alliances, and hopefully I've positioned myself well enough where I am not a main target of someone. I do fear I am an "easy nomination," which could easily become an easy eviction if it comes down to it. It's my hope that my inability to win anything can become a positive for me moving forward (I'm going to keep trying to win, of course) since other's may have a larger target on their back than me - though Mission calling me out doesn't help.

Which again leads me back to my response to Mission. I did this early in BB6, where I urged people to message me and ally with me instead of tossing me aside. I am hoping some returning players (Outpost, ET, Touch) don't pick up on that same strategy, or if they do they actually take me up on the offer - because I am open to honor deals. It's what I did with Fin when I voted out TLO. I told him he had my vote if he promised safety from nomination / renom. And he said I did. And to his credit - he honored the deal. Fin is a stronger contender to win in my eyes. He's played well.

And now where I stand with everyone:

Pickle Rick: I am uncertain. I would assume I could be a target. I am certainly not an ally at the very least. He was brought into a group of myself, ET, and Dwight. But PR offered no information, instead only responding in .gifs. It made me uneasy and I didn't post in our group anymore after that. So I assume he would have no hard feelings with nominating me. And I wouldn't feel bad nominating him either.

Same with Flux. I've had minimal contact with Flux, but there has been -some- at least. And by some I mostly mean questions about where my vote is going, etc. I could see myself being nominated by him too.

Touch: Again. Little contact. I assume he has multiple arrangements with different people. It's how he played in BB6 and he played that well. I talked to him early game a bit, and I have kept him safe when asked (except on the Dwight vote). Not sure where his mind is at - probably against me, lol.

Nobody knows where JFin's mind is at. He can and will do anything on a whim. While that makes the game interesting, it doesn't make him predictable. And in Big Brother - you try your best to know everyone's move before it happens. He's a wildcard.

Outpost messaged me early game with a deal of "non-aggression" or something. I, of course accepted the deal since I have always said "never say no" to a deal. It's served me well so far. I am not sure what he would do with power. And my largest concern with Outpost, as it always has been, is that he's a good talker. He can make you believe he's on your side even if he isn't. He's very good at balancing conversations and making sure stories line up. He's a good Big Brother player. And for that reason I always take what he says with a grain of salt. Because he's definitely telling other's (probably all six other players) the same thing.

And now ET. This is a tough one for me, because if anyone's been on my side in this game it's probably ET. And that's despite me knowing he has other, more important, alliances. I know this because he's told me as much. He's basically told me that he has like two other people that are his ride-or-die's and that I'm no more than third. While I appreciate the honestly, it makes me uneasy with ET. More so it makes it much easier to target the people he's probably working with (Flux) to move myself higher up his list.

But none of this matters if I don't control my own fate.
None of this matters if I walk out the door on Thursday and join Jury.
Wish me luck, America. I'm going to need it now more than ever before.

source.gif

On 9/22/2019 at 11:03 PM, Nazgul said:

America. Julie. It is me once more. It is Naz.

It is now Final 6. If I keep finding a way to advance expect these to keep coming more frequently as I try and plan my path towards endgame. If I do not advance; I may still submit my commentary of the remaining houseguests and the games I perceived them to have played. Either way; more Naz. I'm sure we're all good with that.

Outpost31, formerly HorizonZenith won HoH. Now I don't know how well he did in BB7 after I was removed early from that season for being a "houseguest cheatcode" or something. I forget the exact wording. But he was my biggest competition in BB6 when I was robbed. He, not surprisingly, nominated your boy (me) for eviction.

I reached out to him, of course (as one does) to see where his mind was at with his nominations. He assured me I wasn't the target (I should be) and that he may need me in the future since JFin seemingly wanted ET80 nominated and Outpost didn't do as he wished. Wanting to kind of confirm this myself, I reached out to Fin as well to see where we stood in the game - since as we know, he hasn't always had my best interests here in BB8. Without prodding he admitted that Outpost lied to him. That everyone had lied to him, and that I was by default his only option moving forward. That he didn't want "dirty" players to win and that I was the only one not playing that way (Me? Naz? Not a dirty player? Should I be concerned?). And to his credit; Fin hasn't been dishonest with me this game. I took the chance to guarantee that we had a F2 pact if we both survived this week. And I honestly don't think taking Fin would be a bad idea since I don't think many of the jury want Fin to sniff victory. But if their options are Fin vs. Naz? How'd they vote? I don't know.

Anyway, Outpost said his deal with ET ended at F4 so once they got there he would need someone else on his side. Which of course sounds nice, but we are only at final six right now and that means two more people need to go. Could easily be me if I don't convince people enough. So I reached out to ET as well. As stated multiple times before, ET and I had been close. He didn't hesitate to say he would use the Power of Veto to remove me from the block. I hope he does. I have certainly helped him this game (let's be honest though; he's helped me survive far more than I have helped him at all). My help has mostly been votes here and there. While useful; don't supply much weight at the end of all things.

I messaged Flux as well, asking what his plans would be for the veto but I hadn't heard back yet. I know he originally wanted Touch out last week; but voted to keep him over Pickle with the tiebreaker HoH vote. That could be worrisome if they struck a deal. So to maybe counter that; I finished off messaging everyone by sending a PM to Touch as well. I helped him (along with ET) to even force a tied vote last eviction. He was as good as gone if we didn't switch out vote hours before the live eviction. I am hoping doing so may have bought me some good will if he were to be removed from the block and became one of the three votes this week. 

That's right. Only three votes this week; so there won't be a tie. So Outpost doesn't matter to me this week. I need the trust of two people; and I am hopeful I have it. But I also wouldn't be surprised if it were me to go. I would be scared of me if I wasn't Naz myself. Also; earlier in the season ET mentioned he had two other people ahead of me in his alliance, which I think we can pretty much confirm to be Flux and Outpost at this point. They need to break up; as in know it's only two people at the end. Because if they don't, it's going to be tough to break into that F3 with them. I need to be better in competition's, even though not winning them (I think) has actually helped me move forward in this game. Outpost has even claimed to want to bring to the end with him because I haven't done ****. Which is rude. It's also true. 

Let's change that for them, America.

giphy.gif

On 9/22/2019 at 11:31 PM, Nazgul said:

America. It is I Nazgul for a quick addendum to my previous diary entry.

Flux (former winner by the way) finally got back to me.

Let's get back to something I pointed out in Big Brother 6. Hockey nominated me, claimed he saved me, and then said I owed him for keeping me safe. Like, dude... you are the one who put me in danger. Now I didn't end the week on the block (my dumbass won Veto somehow) this past eviction; but Flux put me there. The only thing I "owe" him is payback.

Anway, as mentioned earlier I messaged Flux about his plans for veto. He wanted me to promise him safety from nominations, from renominations, and that I would use the Veto on him if he needed it next week - for him to agree to use the Veto on me this week (if he wins). Of course I was all giddy to agree to these terms because you never say no to a deal.

Let me tell you now. I don't give a rat's *** about this deal I just made with Flux. It means nothing to me. I would break that deal in a heartbeat if I needed to to advance my game further. But for now I'll be his little ace in the hole, or whatever cute name he wants to call me if that gets me further. This is going to be a third final's loss for Naz and no one else.

And for good measure; I told him we could work well into Final 4 if not further. Lol if he believes me.

b38b71edc07b782b6104849faa7a60d2.gif

On 9/24/2019 at 11:12 PM, Nazgul said:

America.

Nazgul is dead.

Or at least he very well could be if he doesn't figure something out quick. Obviously I was victorious in the Veto competition ensuring I am able to save myself and advance into the Final 5. That's a pretty good placing for a season, right? Wrong. Not when you're me. Not when you've twice made it to the end. But getting that far this time is going to be very difficult.

I want to keep JFin over Touch. Unfortunately I am only one vote and the others voting are ET and Flux. Flux messaged me seemingly open to keeping Fin (since he would target ET and Outpost most likely, and not us). Obviously that sounds good to me. But I've long suspected a trio of Outpost / ET / and Flux for a while. Ever since ET told me I was only third on his "best friends" tier.

The final straw was Outpost nominating Fin over Flux despite openly saying he would do the opposite. This screamed a "keep a distance between us" move between him and Flux. And wanting to confirm as much I wasked ET what he wanted to do this eviction / if I was an option as a nominee / renom for him if he were to become HoH. He said yes and reiterated that I wasn't that high up on his priorty list. That is problematic for me.

ET has ins with Outpost. With Flux. With me. He's positioned himself far too beautifully for me to feel comfortable with. He could essentially coast to F3 or F2 without getting any more dirt on his hands. And I'm hoping not to make it that easy for him. So it's time for me to turn my back on the only person who's had mine.

So I laid all of this out for Flux. This is my only chance at doing something. I need Flux to choose me over ET / Outpost. And together with the player we save this eviction could have 3-2 numbers advantage heading into an HoH where Outpost isn't eligible to play. This is my last and only chance of advancing past five (or maybe four at best). I can't play to settle. Not this late in the game when I am so close once again.

Flux agreed with me. He said he was waiting for a moment to strike and that he believed Outpost to be ET's closest ally and not himself. He was willing to offer a Final 2 (and so am I, honestly. I have nothing to lose promising anyone anything) and said we should solidify a final three with Finn (who he said he would prefer keeping) to make the plan work. Music to my ears if true. Flux is a former winner of this game. He knows what to tell people and when to tell them those things. He's obviously savvy and could very easily be relaying everything I just said. If so, so be it - same outcome as I would have had anyway. If he is being genuine - I found my only way to give myself a chance at endgame.

So this is a diary entry.
It's also my vote.
I vote to evict Untouchable from Big Brother 8.

Let's hope someone is in Naz's corner, America.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:24 PM, Nazgul said:

America. Julie. Mom.

I am Final Four (again) in FF Big Brother 8.

I now have three Veto wins and an HoH win.
This guarantees me a chance to play in the F4 Veto which is the most important challenge of the season. And that's one that I -need- to win since it's the only way to guarantee my safety because I will be ineligible to be HoH.

Now I need to figure out who to target.

Flux, Fin, and I made a F3 last week.
I am currently planning on holding to that. Which means that I will most likely be nominating ET80 and Outpost31 for eviction. One of these two, if I opt to go this way, would hopefully be going no matter what.

I do envision a scenario where ET or Outpost win the Veto and forces me to nominate Flux or Fin for eviction. I've thought about this too. I believe I have to nominate Flux in this situation. In the chance that he is still loyal to his ET/Outpost alliance - I can't risk a chance at them grouping back up and evicting Fin if he's sitting in one of those chairs. That could put me in a 3v1 on the opposite side of the numbers. With Fin safe and Flux nominated it's 2v2 at worst and quite possibly 3v1 for me. No offense to Flux, but his alliance with ET and Outpost had lasted most of the game. I need to ensure it's broken up here. 

So ET80 and Outpost31 will be nominated tomorrow afternoon. I'm not going to post these straight away to fake a sense of dilemma and give the chance for the other houseguests to overshare some things to me that could make it easier for me next week when I don't have a chance at the HoH. Any information willingly given to me is an advantage, and I would be foolish not to take it.

Either way. Your boy is safe for now, America. Keep praying.
Make Big Brother Great Again! #Nazgul2019

Nazgul out.

giphy.gif

On 9/30/2019 at 1:36 PM, Nazgul said:

America.

Nazgul is a bit of a hypocrite.
I'm sorry, but it's true.

My week as HoH was pretty successful. I know I had to break up the Outpost/ET pairing and that's what I set out to do / did do. Afterwards Outpost told me it was a bold, good move since he was sure ET was 100% loyal to him. And I tend to agree that he was. ET wasn't picking me over Outpost (or maybe even Flux), but I feel like there is a chance that any of the remaining houseguests could.

And now to the hypocrite part. In part, I got ET eliminated because he was making end-game deals with everyone (besides me) and that's a game I don't like someone to be playing... except me. Now I am sure other's are doing it as I type this up, but ET was very upfront about his loyalty to others - and this cost him his game. But I have also promised fealty and servitude to Outpost, Flux, and Finn. Hopefully the right person buys into this and I can ensure my future in the game. But it's a bit funny / hypocritical that the game I eliminated ET for playing has been the same one I've been playing for some time.

I think I've been kinder about it this time in BB8 (compared to BB6), but jury management still remains an issue for me. Again though, you have to get there to even worry about votes. And that's where I rip out a page from my BB6 playbook. I fully intend (shortly) to respond once more to ET's exit post where he calls me out / promises to eliminate me first from every game (like he could) from here on out. I am going to call him petty, a loser, etc. I am going for the "The Jury might hate Naz... I could probably beat him" card again. Make people hate me to get me there? I don't think it's as risky this time around, but we'll see. I need a back-up plan in the good chance that I don't win the Veto. And this is doing... something at least. There's a method to the madness. Let's do it. Let's become old Naz again.

On 9/30/2019 at 1:47 PM, Nazgul said:

Addendum to my previous Diary entry;

I don't actually think this way about ET80, obviously. I have no issues with him.
So I apologize if anything I say offends you in any way. It's all for game.
I don't anticipate getting his vote if I make it that far, so this is a risk that I feel had limited repercussions.
Again, no hard feelings. You're not a loser (even though the Texans are).

• Like 2

ET80s post eviction DR

On 10/8/2019 at 12:44 PM, ET80 said:

Thought you were done with me, right? Yeah, not-so-fast, people.

So, here we are. At the final two. And if these journal entries hold any sort of validity to this point, you can see I'd rather put a bullet in my foot than vote for one of these two. But, here we are... right? And I don't got a loaded gun with me, so might as well do the painful thing.

From hearing both of these guys philander for votes, you see and hear my name mentioned... a lot, actually. I'm both flattered and awed, I really feel as if I played an excellent game that was done in by Chatty; Had I won that game of Blackjack, it would have completely changed the course of this game. Alas, Naz won - and now he's there with his F2 buddy. Had I won, it would have probably been Flux and O-31, which would have been a very difficult vote to make for me.

Needless to say, I think these two need this W more than I do. A man has to have a code to live by (I've said that a lot over the past three months) and I lived by mine. I stayed true to my word, even to my enemies - so I'm sitting with a clear conscience and no real need to justify any of my actions. I know for certain that neither of our final two can say that, but I also know that our final two are so desperate for a W in this game that their moral compass is broken beyond repair and nothing is sacred. But, if you had to walk a mile in their shoes, do you blame 'em?

- Naz is 2nd fiddle to his brother in BB (who isn't really good at this, somehow). A lifetime of 2nd place finishes is always behind that one W. Naz is the Buffalo Bills (tons of 2nd place finishes) Dwight is the New Orleans Saints (decades of disappointments, but they at least got ONE win in).

- Fin? Did you read that story about the mattress? Did he recently get out of jail, or something? And this is in Florida of all places. I think rent in Florida hovers around $13.50 a month.

These guys need this W. They need it more than I do, at least.

• Like 1

naz (almost) final thoughts

On 10/2/2019 at 6:29 PM, Nazgul said:

America.

It is me, Nazgul, for the (possibly) last time.

The last Veto of BB8 plays out soon and if I don't win this one (I don't feel good about my chances on this one), my fate will be out of my hands. At which point it comes down to if Finn wins (also unlikely - but he has mentioned he would keep nominations the same), or it will go to Outpost or Flux.

I am unsure where my rooting interest should go. I'm torn between whether I have better odds with Outpost or Flux picking me to go with them into the F3. I hesitate because of the previous alliance they had together; if it still holds I am out of luck. I believe Outpost is semi-genuine when he says he wants to take me to the Finals with him - at which point he may be my preferred winner (outside of myself and Finn of course). I have had a F3 deal with Flux for a little while now and everything I've done (and how he's voted with me) seems to indicate that he would select me as well. But he's made me uneasy with how willing he was willing to throw shade at Outpost. It seemed disingenuous and definitely felt like he was covering something. I just can't get over the feeling of someone trying to pull one over on me (because let's be real - I've been lying to everyone).

I have a F2 with Finn.
I have a F2 with Outpost.
I have a F2 with Flux.

I am obviously lying to two of these people. And I honestly don't know what my choice would be at this point. Probably 1) Finn, 2) Outpost, 3) Flux. But I cannot worry about those F2 deals just yet. I need to worry about F4 and hope I have made these people believe me enough. Pray to the Big Brother Gods for me, America!

Your favorite houseguest of all-time (and the best to ever do it), Naz.

On 10/7/2019 at 12:07 AM, Nazgul said:

America.

Ya boi, Nazgul is (for the third time) top three! One more eviction to survive.

Unsurprisingly I won Part 1 of the Final HoH and will now face off against either Outpost or Finn. I believe Outpost is confident that Finn would take him (he has mentioned throwing both Part 1 and 2 since he believes myself and Finn wouldn't take one another). Which, may be true? I don't know the intentions of Finn or Outpost. 

I do know that I have saved Finn a few times now in the game and that my deal with him is secure. I've kept him safe when I told him I would and he has done the same for me. I hope that means something since Finn has been playing a pretty straight-forward and honest game. If he is (minus any pre-existing deals with Outpost), he should take me. Outpost has also told me he thinks he has the required four votes to beat me in the end so I would be his choice. Of course, I have told both of the other two houseguests that they would be my pick as well. I would obviously prefer not having to have a lie revealed - but I would more so like to win Part 3 of the HoH and secure a final two spot.

And if I can get there it will be against:

A) Outpost: He's a good player who's won a lot of competitions. In BB6, I won a lot of competitions and basically controlled the game but even that wasn't enough to get me a single vote. I am unsure where the votes of Mission/TLO would go. And I don't think I would have either Finn nor Outpost's vote if I evicted them in F3, so votes could be tough for me again. ET is bitter - so I don't have his. No idea on Pickle Rick. I think I may be able to manage Flux's vote. But that's only 1. If it gets that far, I need to do a good job of highlighting my social game to get me out of trouble this game. That may be my best route.

B) Finn: I am assuming that his spat with Mission/TLO is fake. But who really knows what those two, they're very crazy (and smug) and unpredictable people. I know Finn is a one-time Finals loser, so if I can manage to beat him my record would be tied (and I would have a win). But I believe I may fare okay against Finn. I don't know how many alliances he has made before Flux and I pulled him in. I do think I could answer questions far better than Finn as he usually doesn't care too much. Outpost is much more like me and will take credit for far more than he should. 

I felt pretty good about my chances of winning BB6 entering the Final 2. Obviously that changed when a few people chimed in before the jury segment laughing at me essentially. We all know how that vote ended. I shouldn't feel too confident heading into final three here in BB8, but I can't look at it as if I already lost. As funny as I think three second-places would be (it's a meme I can get behind), I think I am long overdue for a Big Brother victory. I want to have my name engraved among the legends and cement myself, JBurge, and Dwight as the best core group of three to play (Obviously I'm the best of the three). 

I deserve a win, Julie. At the very least I deserve America's Favorite Player again! 
Don't let me go home empty handed, CBS!

1*VB6YxJwXBk622hM4yTGfdw.gif

In the 20 questions game, today @Nazguland @Outpost31find out they are more alike than they think :)

On 10/4/2019 at 10:15 PM, Outpost31 said:

Would swimming shorts be included in shorts?

On 10/4/2019 at 10:16 PM, Malfatron said:

no

On 10/4/2019 at 10:16 PM, Outpost31 said:

Then my first guess is swimming shorts/speedo.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:17 PM, Malfatron said:

guess 1: wrong

On 10/4/2019 at 10:17 PM, Outpost31 said:

**** you, Julie.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:53 PM, Nazgul said:

Are Long Johns / Thermal Underwear included in my "Underpants / Underwear" guess?

On 10/4/2019 at 10:55 PM, Malfatron said:

no

On 10/4/2019 at 11:04 PM, Nazgul said:

2 (Guess): Long Johns / Thermal Underwear?

On 10/4/2019 at 11:06 PM, Malfatron said:

no

On 10/4/2019 at 11:06 PM, Nazgul said:

Eff you.

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1