FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Oof. Honestly, these DR sessions make me think I gave Finn too much credit in the first half of the game and Naz way too much credit in the jury phase of the game. 

Psh. You didn't give me enough credit as a whole. Thanks for the vote though, I guess?

Just now, Nazgul said:

Psh. You didn't give me enough credit as a whole. Thanks for the vote though, I guess?

I think you gave yourself a little too much credit in the early game but I didn't give you enough credit in that area either until after we began working together in the jury phase.

BUT if you were going to do that, why do it after the votes and not during jury questioning?

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Oof. Honestly, these DR sessions make me think I gave Finn too much credit in the first half of the game and Naz way too much credit in the jury phase of the game. 

i like that you previously insinuated i played a strong calculated pre-jury game while i was logging on at like 2am every night in a completely non-sober state and just doing what amused me 

• Like 1

and of course, the final DR sesh of the season speaks for itself

On 10/7/2019 at 8:28 PM, Outpost31 said:

Final diary entry:

I really want to lose this final HOH.  God help me, I trust Nazgul.  Ain’t no way in hell I’m not going to play to win, but I want to lose.  If I win, I am taking Nazgul.  It will break Finn’s heart.  

On 10/7/2019 at 10:04 PM, Nazgul said:

America.

I am chaos.

I am Final 2.

I am Nazgul.

Regarding Outposts' decision to concede:

tenor.gif?itemid=13907043

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I think you gave yourself a little too much credit in the early game but I didn't give you enough credit in that area either until after we began working together in the jury phase.

BUT if you were going to do that, why do it after the votes and not during jury questioning?

I wanted to make sure the Jury knew how my game shined post jury. That's when I won all of my 5 challenges. When I got ET and Outpost out etc. 
I wanted to compare my run at the end to Finns who literally advanced because I (we) kept advancing him. He didn't do it himself. Finn disappeared. 
That early game is nice and all - but moves later mean much more than a move with 14 remaining.

Obviously my argument didn't really matter.

Now it's time to crown the America's Favorite Player award.
This award goes to the jury member who captured our hearts (and ratings) this year.

(You can only win the award once in your lifetime)

Previous Winners:
BigBillsFan (Big Brother 2)
mission27 (Big Brother 3)
TLO (Big Brother 4)
Nazgul (Big Brother 5)

Outpost ( Big Brother 6)

Shady Slim (Big Brother 7)

• Like 2

Just now, Nazgul said:

I wanted to make sure the Jury knew how my game shined post jury. That's when I won all of my 5 challenges. When I got ET and Outpost out etc. 
I wanted to compare my run at the end to Finns who literally advanced because I (we) kept advancing him. He didn't do it himself. Finn disappeared. 
That early game is nice and all - but moves later mean much more than a move with 14 remaining.

Obviously my argument didn't really matter.

Not a knock on you as I doubt it would have changed anything, but who knows. Maybe it could have swayed Pickle who was a pretty big swing vote since touch (correct me if I wrong) kind of came down to "I gotta vote for the guy I kept gunning for but kept surviving". 

Also - my final DR was missed, but it was nothing special and it isn't worth posting after those terrific final DRs.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Now it's time to crown the America's Favorite Player award.
This award goes to the jury member who captured our hearts (and ratings) this year.

(You can only win the award once in your lifetime)

Previous Winners:
BigBillsFan (Big Brother 2)
mission27 (Big Brother 3)
TLO (Big Brother 4)
Nazgul (Big Brother 5)

Outpost ( Big Brother 6)

Shady Slim (Big Brother 7)

clean sweep for the season imo 

• Like 1