FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I was probably still HorizonToZenith at the time. 

It's the truth.  I even alluded to it when I didn't use the POV on you.  Ultimately I really, really, really wanted to keep you here because I think you're fun to work with.  That bravado of yours is hilarious to be on the right side of.  But I knew for a fact that if I used the POV on you, Finn would be against me, and ET would be on the block. 

ET was who I chose to work with from the beginning.  My first PM in this game was to ET and it said, "One of us is winning this year and I don't care who it is."  My loyalty to him never ONCE wavered.  Even when I thought he betrayed me.  Finn was my #2.  You were the person I had as my #3 all along.  That's the exact order I made deals with, and I stuck to them up until Finn said our alliance was dead. 

When I make definite, concrete deals with people, I stick to them 100% and I will literally jeopardize my game fighting for them.

I jeopardized my game in the FIRST CYCLE to save Finn, even though I knew it was better to work with Orca/Pickle.
I took ET off the block when you, Finn and TLO all wanted me to keep them the same. 

To call me disloyal is flat out 100% wrong.  I SPECIFICALLY watch my word usage and dance around making concrete deals with people if I don't intend on keeping them. 

There was no need to lie to us tbh we wanted to work with ET too

if you’d just brought that group together guaranteed one of us would’ve won... instead it’s Snow White and the seven dwarfs 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I was probably still HorizonToZenith at the time. 

It's the truth.  I even alluded to it when I didn't use the POV on you.  Ultimately I really, really, really wanted to keep you here because I think you're fun to work with.  That bravado of yours is hilarious to be on the right side of.  But I knew for a fact that if I used the POV on you, Finn would be against me, and ET would be on the block. 

ET was who I chose to work with from the beginning.  My first PM in this game was to ET and it said, "One of us is winning this year and I don't care who it is."  My loyalty to him never ONCE wavered.  Even when I thought he betrayed me.  Finn was my #2.  You were the person I had as my #3 all along.  That's the exact order I made deals with, and I stuck to them up until Finn said our alliance was dead. 

When I make definite, concrete deals with people, I stick to them 100% and I will literally jeopardize my game fighting for them.

I jeopardized my game in the FIRST CYCLE to save Finn, even though I knew it was better to work with Orca/Pickle.
I took ET off the block when you, Finn and TLO all wanted me to keep them the same. 

To call me disloyal is flat out 100% wrong.  I SPECIFICALLY watch my word usage and dance around making concrete deals with people if I don't intend on keeping them. 

And tbh being proud of how you use words carefully to leave open the door to screwing people is a bit odd IYAM

Just now, mission27 said:

And tbh being proud of how you use words carefully to leave open the door to screwing people is a bit odd IYAM

It's not watching my words to screw people over, it's watching my words to make sure I don't make promises I can't keep. 

All I know is I made a lot of mistakes towards the end of the game.  Mistakes that, looking back, I have to ask myself WTF was I thinking. 

*I should never have fought so hard to keep Finn over Orca.  From that point on, I had to worry about Pickle.  It was a stupid decision to make such a hard stance so early.
*I should have just voted Pickle out instead of forcing that tie.  I was afraid to do that because Finn had already gotten upset with me over not voting out Touch earlier, but I should have just done it and explained why to Finn. 
*I should have trusted Flux instead of Nazgul.  Flux really freaked me out when he suggested I was strong arming him when that REALLY HONESTLY wasn't my tone at all, I really assumed he would save ET.  That threw me way off because I thought for sure Flux was 100% with ET, and once I found out he wasn't, I felt I couldn't trust him.
*Not assuming I could trust Touch.

I made a lot of chaos for myself and trying to navigate that chaos made more and it just threw everything off for me.  You can see in the diary entries the point where I knew I was screwing myself over.  I really played poorly down the stretch. 

49 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Best get off your high horse with that loyalty BS.  The reason I got rid of you is because you lied directly to my face last Big Brother and told me both you and Shady were voting to keep me after saying you had a final three with me and then CAMPAIGNING HARD to get everybody to vote me out.  Multiple people told me that you threatened them if they didn’t vote me out.  

I am loyal to a fault with people I feel I can trust and last year you did absolutely nothing to show that you are either loyal or trustworthy.  So call me a back stabbed all you want, it was a choice between you or ET.  I knew I could trust ET based off BB7.  I knew I could not trust you based off BB7,  

Oh the irony 

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

@Outpost31 I wouldn't have voted you to win over either Finn or Naz. I was sincere when I said that you severely botched the strategic and social aspects of the game at the end. 

Yeah, I know I did.  I knew I didn’t have your vote.  Look back somewhere because I acknowledged all that.  Last page or so.  

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Golf, Bloody Marys and Texas/OU. I'm REALLY happy right now. 

I'll provide a full write-up and a few more coherent responses tomorrow. This has all been a great read-up, this is probably the funnest season I've been a part of.

1. Agree

2.tenor.gif?itemid=13141732

• Like 1