FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@ET80

here is your Houseguest task.

as you know, if you win HOH, you get a giftbasket. which includes some music.

your task: which song or artist personifies the remaining houesguests on who they are as a player (or who they are deep down inside, whichever you prefer)

feel free to give reasoning if needed, or just let it resonate 

duedate: before the next eviction happens

Players still in the house:

1. @ET80

2. @Outpost31

3. @Pickle Rick

4. @theuntouchable

5. @Nazgul

6. @Counselor

7. @Adrenaline_Flux

8. @Dwight_Schrute

9. @FinneasGage

10. @rackcs

11. @bcb1213

12. @mission27

13. @TLO

You forgot Hockey :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Ok... let's go.

1. @ET80 - Christopher "Notorious BIG" Wallace, Juicy. Because I spit knowledge of coming up from that life on the mean streets of Sugar Land, TX... and I weigh close to 450 lbs.

2. @Outpost31 - William Shatner, Rocketman. Because he's a spoken word kinda guy...

3. @Pickle Rick - Rick Sanchez, Get Schwifty, because when you have to show them what you got, you gotta Get Schwifty...

4. @theuntouchable - Divinyals, Touch Myself. It's a play on his name, and...well, it's a fair assumption he's doing this right now.

5. @Nazgul - Depeche Mode, I Feel You. Because I want a reason to play this song. Friggin great song.

6. @Counselor - Onyx, Slam. Because, once upon a time, "mosh pit rap" was trying to become a thing, and we quickly put that to rest. We can only hope for the same here.

7. @Adrenaline_Flux - Stone Cold Steve Austin's theme music. Because when you hear the glass, you know it's your a$$ when Fluxy shows up.

8. @Dwight_Schrute - The Office theme song, because IDENTITY THEFT IS A REAL THING, JIM! 

9. @FinneasGage - Gangsters' Paradise by Coolio, because people forget that Michelle Pheiffer was once in a Coolio rap video. (That sentence is so 90s).

10. @rackcs - The Avengers Score: Thor arrives in Wakanda. Because he hosted a pretty dope Marvel mafia game once. 

11. @bcb1213 - Why can't we be friends by War, because I think he feels persecuted as a member of BDL. Which, you know ...he totes is.

12. @mission27 - Push it to the Limit, Scarface soundtrack. Because this is probably playing during one of his benders. 

13. @TLO - Party All the Time, Eddie Murphy. Because this is song #2 on the bender playlist.

Thoughts, feedback? It's always welcomed, but is always ignored. 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

trying to get to next page 

tenor.gif

• Like 2