FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

@Outpost31 and @FinneasGage have been nominated for eviction.

them and @rackcs will compete in the veto comp.

the winner of the veto comp can choose to remove someone from the block or keep nominations the same.

if someone is removed from the block, rack will pick a replacement nom (cannot nominate veto winner)

we will now randomly select 3 more players to play in the veto comp

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

HZ is gunna be pissed

Bro, I knew this was happening the second he won.

@Whicker, @bcb1213, I see you.  

@rackcs, no hard feelings.  I knew they were going to come at you like flies on poop.  I’ve got no hostility towards you, I just wanna let you know you chose your friends poorly.  The good news is it’s not too late to change them.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

@Whicker, @bcb1213

@rackcs, no hard feelings.  I knew they were going to come at you like flies on poop.  I’ve got no hostility towards you, I just wanna let you know you chose your friends poorly.  The good news is it’s not too late to change them.  

No take backs. Bringing down rackcs first. Then Whick. Then BCB. Then I'm comfortable with death 

Veto 1: Pub Darts

no working together or you will be evicted. play with honor

players:

@rackcs

@Outpost31

@FinneasGage

@theuntouchable

@gopherwrestler

@bcb1213

The game

In the backyard is a pub stage with a giant dartboard. You'll each be throwing darts trying to win HoH. Whoever gets the most points wins.

Here is how it works:
 There will be 5 rounds. The max points of the dartboard changes every round. You can throw a dart on any number up to and including the dartboard max.
 You will PM throws for all five rounds at once.
 After all darts have been placed, I will tally the scores for each round.

Important:
If someone else throws a dart where you threw one, both darts fall off, and score 0 points.
After that, any and all remaining darts will get points equal to the score of your dart MINUS the score of the dart directly below it. If you throw the lowest dart, you get that many points.

For example, PML, husker, CAS and VCP are playing in a round of Darts. The scoreboard is 55 units high. PML throws his dart on 50. Husker throws his dart at 35. CAS throws his dart at 20, and VCP throws his dart at 35. Husker's dart and VCP's dart both fall off and earn 0 points (they both hit 35). PML earns 30 points (50 – 20) and CAS earns 20 points (20 – 0).

Round 1: The dartboard has a max of 50. You get one dart.

Round 2: The dartboard has a max of 70. You get one dart.

Round 3: The dartboard has a max of 80. You may trade in your dart for 11 points, if you wish to do that instead. Otherwise, you get one dart.

Round 4: The dartboard has a max of 30, and all scores are tripled. You can throw either 1 or 2 darts, but if any of your darts gets knocked off the board(someone throws the same number as you), both of your darts will fall off of the board.

Round 5: The dartboard has a max of 175, and you may place 0, 1, 2 or 3 darts. Any dart that gets hit (someone throws the same number at you) stays on the board, but earns negative points (for that dart only).

Again, I'll stress the 2 keys.

1) dont pick a number that someone else picks.
 2) your points will be calculated by the difference of your dart score and the score of dart directly below you.

If for example you throw a 23.

and lets say the other dart throws are

Result: for the throw you get 7 points.
 23 minus 16.

Deadline:  PM me your  5 rounds of veto moves all at once by Wednesday  9 pm CST

if you dont submit, you will be punished

Edited by Malfatron