Giants WRs - ouch.......

brooks1957

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Some trainers say it can be conditioning related. Very insightful. 

Sorta, I think they are mostly cleat related but also if you are injured or your muscles are exhausted and take a play off then your ACL says I got this boys and well, this happens.

4 hours ago, cortes02 said:

TE Evan Ingram is going to have a big year for the Giants.

Peace!!!

Really, you think? I don’t think so since he can be easily bracketed since the Giants will have no WR help for him. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Really, you think? I don’t think so since he can be easily bracketed since the Giants will have no WR help for him. 

I mean, Tate will only miss four games if his suspension isn't overturned. And Shepherd should be back for the start of the season. It's not like they're with zero talent at WR - they just lack a legit #1 WR. It's really more of a matter as to if Eli can get these guys the ball.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I mean, Tate will only miss four games if his suspension isn't overturned. And Shepherd should be back for the start of the season. It's not like they're with zero talent at WR - they just lack a legit #1 WR. It's really more of a matter as to if Eli can get these guys the ball.

It's why Barkley will have 100+ receptions 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DawgX said:

Yeah it’s a rough start to the season, but it’s not as bad as some of the media is portraying it to be.

14 hours ago, DawgX said:

I didn’t say no WRs, just said no WR help. Giants WRs aren’t very good at all. 

Sheppard is a solid 2/3 WR, not a #1 type. Who knows with Tate, he has been slowing down and maybe the only thing that kept him at a decent enough level was PEDs. I just don’t think Engram will have enough WR help to really allow him to break out. He might be a great fantasy option late in the draft but I wouldn’t want him as my fantasy TE unless you were truly desperate. His season last year was very disappointing after what he showed his rookie year. He had OBJ to help him but now that is go even