6th round or < that starts for your team in 2019 - Go!

dll2000

Sounding like CB Ka'dar Hollman is impressing everyone in camp. Has been getting a lot of reps with the first team and has been sticky in coverage and solid in press. 6' guy with 4.39 speed. Probably wont be a starter but looking like he could be competing for some playing time. Gonna be hard to cut Tony Brown or try to stash Hollman on PS in favor of having aging Tramon Williams on the roster. 

3 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Sounding like CB Ka'dar Hollman is impressing everyone in camp. Has been getting a lot of reps with the first team and has been sticky in coverage and solid in press. 6' guy with 4.39 speed. Probably wont be a starter but looking like he could be competing for some playing time. Gonna be hard to cut Tony Brown or try to stash Hollman on PS in favor of having aging Tramon Williams on the roster. 

You can probably have all of them and take 6 CB with you (Alexander, King, Jackson, Williams, Brown, Hollman), and even more so if you take into account that Tramon will probably be playing some safety snaps.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 10:32 AM, candyman93 said:

Depending on Austin Corbett, Drew Forbes could start at RG.

If Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi makes the roster he will be a starting return guy.

Forbes is 4th on the depth chart atm so he will be looking at the practice squad so I don't see any starts happening for him unless there is a rash of injuries on the line.

There is a chance no rookie gets any starts for the Browns this year although I imagine Greedy (round 2 pick) will at some point whether he earns it or an injury occurs to another db.

As far as this thread's question I'm pretty comfortable saying it isn't happening in Cleveland. Sure most years we start at least one UDFA but this roster is harder to break through than most years.

6th round RB Ty Johnson has attracted attention in Lions camp, not only fast and quick but has shown unexpected ability in both pass catching and pass blocking.

I doubt he'll challenge for PT right away, but I think he'll be on the team, and if you make any team as a RB you have a fair chance of being pressed into starting duty at some point

On 7/26/2019 at 1:34 PM, dll2000 said:

Name a 2019 6th round pick or lower, including UDFAs, your team acquired that not only makes team, but makes starting line up in 2019.

Doesn't have to start season, but becomes a starter at some point.  Or has best chance to do so.

I'll go first.  Duke Shelley - NCB Chicago Bears

What about a 2018 one?

For the Falcons:

WLB Foye Oluokun - 2018 6th

DT Grady Jarrett - 2015 5th

FS Ricardo Allen - 2014 5th

Nickel Damontae Kazee - 2017 5th

Returner Marcus Green - 2019 6th

Our 6th round CB Austin has an injury and is coming back slowly so this year will likely be a redshirt.

Blake Cashman is having a great camp and was our 5th rounder.  He looks to be locking up a 3rd down ILB role due to his excellent coverage.

Closest I could find.

Greg Dorch (UDFA) may stick around as a KR guy.

Last few years have been great for this

7th - RB Chris Carson

UDFA Poona Ford

7th -  CB Tre Flowers 

6th - LB/Edge Jacob Martin

For 2019 no clear cuts here (Check back later), but in light of Reeds suspension and Collier injury, someone along the D-Line could make a push. 

UDFA Bryan Mone and Jay-Tee Tiuili fit the bill I guess.