Lions sign Former Packer DT Mike Daniels

RaidersAreOne

All these viking fans that are scratching there heads thinking he was going to them for a superbowl contender lmao maybe in year 20??  The man even got a Raise from Detroit and the didn't even pay snacks or Slay yet..Daniels is going to be a beast in the middle of that Dline!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MortexLion said:

All these viking fans that are scratching there heads thinking he was going to them for a superbowl contender lmao maybe in year 20??  The man even got a Raise from Detroit and the didn't even pay snacks or Slay yet..Daniels is going to be a beast in the middle of that Dline!

vikings fan are sad that the cellar has just been solidifed for them.

i expect detroit to contend this year

• Like 1

I kind of expected him to sign in the division... just with Chicago.

Like any division, players who are cut by a team they we’re valuable for opt to sign with a rival in the NFCN... but this is the first time I can remember one signing with Detroit lol. 

9 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

Didn't TJ Lang sweep the Packers the last two years of his career?

Playing 19 games in his last 2 seasons of a 3 year deal seems like a sweet deal for Lang.  $19M guaranteed comes out to $1M per game.  That's a hell of a deal.  Wasn't he injured his last two games against Green Bay?

• Like 1