Lions sign Former Packer DT Mike Daniels

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Norm said:

I seriously need to stop being a Packers fan and become Vikings fan. It's the only fan base that talks about the Packers more than Packers fans. 

There is a 100,000 more posts in the Packer forum than in the Viking forum. Maybe you should read that content so you don't make stupid posts in NFL News.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

There is a 100,000 more posts in the Packer forum than in the Viking forum. Maybe you should read that content so you don't make stupid posts in NFL News.

Oh did I make you sad pointing out that your fans spend all their time brain washing yourselves into thinking everything GB does will ruin them? You're one of the worst ones. In every single thread about the Packers going on and on. Notice how we don't have a thread just to talk about what's going on with the Vikings like your cheesecurds update thread? And there's the fact that thread is ALWAYS among the most active. One of your most active threads is to whine about us and pretend we're going to suck. It's all so pathetic. 

But I'll go back to our forum so I don't make "stupid" posts that hurt your feelers because they're accurate. Go on talking more about us than your own team. It's totally not sad at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Playing 19 games in his last 2 seasons of a 3 year deal seems like a sweet deal for Lang.  $19M guaranteed comes out to $1M per game.  That's a hell of a deal.  Wasn't he injured his last two games against Green Bay?

You think he wasn't able to enjoy those wins because he was injured?

Just now, Nnivolcm said:

You think he wasn't able to enjoy those wins because he was injured?

If you listened to TJ in interviews,  he was pretty stoked to be back "home" in Michigan
For him I think it was a happy ending regardless of the W/L results

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SBLIII said:

yeah I don't think Lions fans are in the position talking smack.

never understood how being a fan of a particular team gives you more power to be able to talk smack over a fan of another team. Literally makes 0 sense

im decided to be a pats fan now so i can talk all kinds of smack. whooohooo that was easy

I've been saying all offseason that the Lions are going to be better than people are giving them credit for.  They have a lot of talent on the defensive side of the ball and a head coach with a background in defense.  Now they just added another talented d-lineman to the mix.  They also have a very good quarterback in Stafford leading their offense.  As a fan of a team that has to play them twice this year, I'm sure not taking them lightly.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 8:52 PM, MortexLion said:

All these viking fans that are scratching there heads thinking he was going to them for a superbowl contender lmao maybe in year 20??  The man even got a Raise from Detroit and the didn't even pay snacks or Slay yet..Daniels is going to be a beast in the middle of that Dline!

I was hoping he might come to Minnesota.  We lost Sheldon Richardson in the offseason, and Daniels would probably have made a very capable replacement.  If he didn't play for us, you would think he would have at least had the common courtesy to go to a team outside of the division.  :D

9 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I've been saying all offseason that the Lions are going to be better than people are giving them credit for.  They have a lot of talent on the defensive side of the ball and a head coach with a background in defense.  Now they just added another talented d-lineman to the mix.  They also have a very good quarterback in Stafford leading their offense.  As a fan of a team that has to play them twice this year, I'm sure not taking them lightly.

The Lions certainly didn't have a great defense, but last year they somehow actually managed to finish 16th in points against per game and 9th in yards against per game.  Last eight games of the season they gave up something like just 18 points per game. You never know how things work out until you see the players on the field working together, but they have added quite a bit of proven talent to the defensive side since last year (ignoring any draft picks): Flowers, Snacks (9 more games worth anyways), Daniels, Coleman.  Nothing is guaranteed obviously, but i'm certainly optimistic. 

Their d-line was ******* terrible on paper last season to start the year, let alone with Ansah missing most of the season.  It's like night and day now.  

Edited by fortdetroit