Pick Early NFC Division Winners

KewlBeanz

East - Eagles. Cowboys could challenge them but Philadelphia is the better team. If Washington's passing game was at least serviceable, I think they could challenge for a WC spot.

North - Vikings. Bears should still be good, but I think they'll regress a bit. Trubisky needs to elevate his game to the next level this year. Green Bay has a strong chance with ARod and a solid team around him, but I'm not sold on LaFleur yet. Minnesota just seems like a well-balanced team with a good head coach in Zimmer, despite a couple of disappointing seasons on his resume.

South - Saints. Most well-balanced team, IMO. Falcons should improve if their defense can stay healthy, unlike last year. I think this might be Rivera's last year in Carolina, although I don't necessarily think they'll be too bad. I loved the Arians hire for Tampa, but I don't think they'll be quite ready to challenge for the division this season.

West - Rams. Seahawks should still be good and the 49ers should improve. But the Rams still seem like the most complete team in the division.

• Like 4

West - Rams. They’ve got some good things going. I’m more interested in seeing how Seattle does because I feel they have a really high ceiling (kind of a weird juxtaposition to what they should be considering they’re retooling their team after their days of glory).

North - Bears. I take offense to people saying their level of play isn’t repeatable. Great defense and smart offensive scheming isn’t luck. This is what the 2000’s Bears were built on (ehh, just the defense part) and they were a really really good team for several years. I haven’t been high on the Pack since they won their last division title and I’ve been proven right every time. It takes more than a QB. They’ve started fresh with a new GM, HC, and free agency philosophy. We’ll see how it goes for them... but I think Matt was a really bad hire. The Vikings are good but like everyone else, Kirk is going to have to do something before he has my attention.

East - Philly. Comfortable pick.

South - Saints. Comfortable pick.

• Like 3

East=Redskins  (Most talented team in Division finally stays healthy & very good Defense)

North=Bears (Best Defense in NFL & the Biscuit has a good year)

South=Saints (Never bet against Drew)

West=Seahawks (Reloading talent + great coaching + Russell Wilson=Winning Division)

Wildcards=Cowboys & Buccaneers

Note: Rams have SB hangover

Vikings have Cousins, which = failure & Sam Bradford disease....(What is the Sam Bradford disease?) The virus that makes an individual QB incapable of winning more than 8 games.

As far as the Vikings roster? It's Super Bowl Quality. It's unfortunate...

Packers have Rodgers, but not much else & new coach.

Carolina & Cam Newton are Jeckyl & Hyde. They either go 15-1 or 6-10. And I don't see 15-1 for them this year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

East=Redskins  (Most talented team in Division finally stays healthy & very good Defense)

North=Bears (Best Defense in NFL & the Biscuit has a good year)

South=Saints (Never bet against Drew)

West=Seahawks (Reloading talent + great coaching + Russell Wilson=Winning Division)

Wildcards=Cowboys & Buccaneers

Note: Rams have SB hangover

Vikings have Cousins, which = failure & Sam Bradford disease....(What is the Sam Bradford disease?) The virus that makes an individual QB incapable of winning more than 8 games.

As far as the Vikings roster? It's Super Bowl Quality. It's unfortunate...

Packers have Rodgers, but not much else & new coach.

Carolina & Cam Newton are Jeckyl & Hyde. They either go 15-1 or 6-10. And I don't see 15-1 for them this year.

I think if the Rams dont win the NFCW Im so curious as to the Niners more than the Seahawks. Now dont get me wrong, Im never going to count out the Seahawks as long as Wilson is there but I think the loss of Baldwin is going to hurt. If Jimmy G can show he is back from his injury from last year and even if it takes him a few games to get back I can see the Niners getting hot at some part of the season. With that said though I still think its the Rams division to lose. I read a stat that said McVay hasnt been in 2nd place in the division for longer than one week. Barring serious injuries I think the Rams will be just find. They added guys through FA and the draft plus they are getting guys back like Kupp who is Goff best friend on the field and Gurley will be healthier than he was towards the end of the season and he is Goff second best friend on the field. Plus getting Brown back and adding Henderson are moves thats going to help Gurley stay fresh for marathon of the season while making the Rams offense more versatile because you have a guy like Henderson who is a big play waiting to happen.  

East - Still not totally sold on Wentz now that Foles is gone but I think the Eagles have enough to outlast Dallas

West - Hard to bet against McVay and the Rams but there could be a possible SB hangover.  Seattle and SF will be right there as well.

North - Chicago will be last year's Jaguars and not be nearly as good.  I've never really believed in Cousins so that leaves ARod and the Packers as the default winner.

South - Two way race between the Saints and the Falcons.  As a homer I am just hoping this is the year Brees falls off the age cliff and the Falcons take it.

• Like 3

NFC

Cowboys/Saints/49ers/Lions/Eagles/Panthers

49ers* 10-6 (+6)

Rams 9-7 (-4)

Cardinals 7-9 (+4)

Seahawks 6-10 (-4)

Lions* 9-7 (+3)

Bears 8-8 (-4)

Vikings 8-8 (-0.5)

Packers 7-9 (+0.5)

Cowboys* 11-5 (+1)