Pick Early NFC Division Winners

KewlBeanz

23 hours ago, megatechpc said:

East - Still not totally sold on Wentz now that Foles is gone but I think the Eagles have enough to outlast Dallas

West - Hard to bet against McVay and the Rams but there could be a possible SB hangover.  Seattle and SF will be right there as well.

North - Chicago will be last year's Jaguars and not be nearly as good.  I've never really believed in Cousins so that leaves ARod and the Packers as the default winner.

South - Two way race between the Saints and the Falcons.  As a homer I am just hoping this is the year Brees falls off the age cliff and the Falcons take it.

I've been pretty good picking how the Falcons will do the last few years - predicted them to have a hangover and not win the South the last two years.

This year they scare the **** out of me. Defense gets back what seems like 17 (good) injured players, Ridley another year, Freeman back, and OL upgrades - on top of how Ryan played last year.

Scary. Right now I still have the Saints winning the South but I think I'll probably change my mind by the time the season roles around.

20 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

Same six as last year?

Might be boring but it's a good bet for the NFC.  The only real challengers to the current 6 is Atlanta and Carolina, maybe the Eagles if Haskins is able to have a crazy good rookie year.  Maybe the order of who's the division winner and the wildcard might change around, but I think the 6 from last year is a good bet with much of the changeover possibly coming from the AFC.