Jaguars 7-9 (+2)

Titans 7-9 (-2)

Chiefs* 10-6 (-2)

Chargers 9-7 (-3)

Raiders 7-9 (+3)

Broncos 6-10 (+0)

Edited by DoleINGout
  • Like 1

East: Patriots, obviously - even if Brady got injured I'd still pick them. Crazy that the difference between them and their division rivals is greater than the GOAT QB.

West: Chargers - I feel like down the stretch they were the best team in the AFC, but the start to their season forced them to end up as a 5 seed and because of that, ended up not only traveling more than any team should have to, but also play in Foxboro - it's a scary pick, because the Chargers are like a playoff team version of the Browns - but I think they have a better roster than the Chiefs.

North: Steelers - that James Conner will probably be drafted before Bell is fantasy drafts pretty much sums up why I think they'll win the division. Browns might have more talent on paper, but I think the Steelers D will be legit this year, and their offense will still be very good, even without AB and Bell.

South: Colts - people are overthinking this - they were clearly better than Houston last year and upgraded their roster. Titans don't have a QB. Jaguars could make it interesting, but I don't trust Foles.

Wildcards: Browns and Chiefs

I think that the Jaguars could make some noise this year too.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

East: Patriots, obviously - even if Brady got injured I'd still pick them. Crazy that the difference between them and their division rivals is greater than the GOAT QB.

West: Chargers - I feel like down the stretch they were the best team in the AFC, but the start to their season forced them to end up as a 5 seed and because of that, ended up not only traveling more than any team should have to, but also play in Foxboro - it's a scary pick, because the Chargers are like a playoff team version of the Browns - but I think they have a better roster than the Chiefs.

North: Steelers - that James Conner will probably be drafted before Bell is fantasy drafts pretty much sums up why I think they'll win the division. Browns might have more talent on paper, but I think the Steelers D will be legit this year, and their offense will still be very good, even without AB and Bell.

South: Colts - people are overthinking this - they were clearly better than Houston last year and upgraded their roster. Titans don't have a QB. Jaguars could make it interesting, but I don't trust Foles.

Wildcards: Browns and Chiefs

I think that the Jaguars could make some noise this year too.

Not disagreeing, but I find it amazing how everyone thinks a team that lost the divisional badly (35-7 at half) was the best AFC team.

The Chargers have a first rate PR department. If I had a business, I’d hire them!

3 hours ago, Nightime said:

Not disagreeing, but I find it amazing how everyone thinks a team that lost the divisional badly (35-7 at half) was the best AFC team.

The Chargers have a first rate PR department. If I had a business, I’d hire them!

They never looked like the top AFC team.

The clear top 4 last year was the Saints, Rams, Chiefs and Pats and that was pretty much all along the season.

On 7/29/2019 at 12:53 PM, FrantikRam said:

South: Colts - people are overthinking this - they were clearly better than Houston last year and upgraded their roster.

Clearly?

Prior to the playoff game (which admittedly was bad, but was a game where DeAndre Hopkins was playing with a grade 3 shoulder separation) the Texans/Colts played twice.

The combined score of those two games? 58-58.

I'll concede the Colts are the better team, that playoff game spoke volumes. But I don't think there's anything clear about it.

On 7/30/2019 at 4:08 PM, Vee-Rex said:

I love that the AFC North is the most polarizing in terms of who will win it. Have seen multiple votes for the Steelers, Ravens, and Browns. MUST WATCH football, ladies and gents.

and these teams are starting new identities in a way due to big changes in player personal/staff, its refreshing. Don't know how these games will go