Pick Early AFC Division Winners

KewlBeanz

16 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

It was 41-28. The 2 home teams won, shocking. This doesn't change that Chargers were one of the 4 best teams by end of reg season and again most media outlets have them ahead of Chiefs going into 2019.

Preseason vegas odds are made by early better setting the mark. They mean diddly fam. That is the only place Chiefs really favored over Chargers going into 2019. Most post draft power rankings had Chargers rightfully ahead.

A singular game doesnt alter the entire season landscape. Chargers >> Chiefs in 18 and 19. Lets come to terms fam.

Some of these Chiefs fans.....yikes. Made the AFC Championship game in god knows how long and acting cocky. mjlol.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrantikRam said:

Bears were hotter, same record and better point differential.

Chiefs had same record and better point differential.

Rams and Saints had better records.

Some people may have considered them a top 4 team, but that all went out the window with their embarrassing playoff loss. I'm not sure what you're arguing about? The best four teams last year were clearly the Rams, Saints, Chiefs and Patriots - and then the Chargers and Bears.

You are wrong and you know you are wrong. Chiefs finished 3-3 and had one of the worst defenses in the league. That is not the recipe for a top 4 team. They got the #1 seed by tie breaker. If not for tie breaker, they would of be the 5th seed and lost their first playoff game.

2018 Chargers > 2018 Chiefs. Not my opinion, just a fact. Chargers had same record, finished hotter, had no unit weakness. They were top 10 O & D and they beat KC at their place week 15.

Both went 1-1 in the playoffs and both lost to the same team in the playoffs.

I showed yall 4 power rankings week 16 on a NATIONAL level that had Chargers 1 or 2 and you guys are still arguing with me based on what? Your opinions?

I showed yall 4 power rankings week 16 on a NATIONAL level that had Chargers 1 or 2 and you guys are still arguing with me based on what? Your opinions?

Bruh, the very same site you’re using as a source for power rankings, not only has the Chargers not a top-4 team for Week 17 (6th), but it also has them two spots behind the Chiefs (4th). 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001004358/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-17-bears-ravens-up-chargers-drop

So I show you power rankings on a  NATIONAL level that has the Chargers at 6th and you’re still going to argue based on what? Your opinion???

🤡🤡🤡

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Bruh, the very same site you’re using as a source for power rankings, not only has the Chargers not a top-4 team for Week 17 (6th), but it also has them two spots behind the Chiefs (4th). 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001004358/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-17-bears-ravens-up-chargers-drop

So I show you power rankings on a  NATIONAL level that has the Chargers at 6th and you’re still going to argue based on what? Your opinion???

🤡🤡🤡

Bruh and still week 17, national outlets had Chargers top 4 or higher

https://nesn.com/2018/12/nfl-week-17-power-rankings-patriots-rams-climb-after-much-needed-wins/

How about going into 2019

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/1675452001#aoh=15647843750805&amp_ct=1564784360507&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

So i show ya power rankings on a GLOBAL level for end of 2018 and pre 2019 with Chargers as top 2 and ya gonna argue based on what? My own links. 

🤡🤡🤡🤡

5 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Bruh and still week 17, national outlets had Chargers top 4 or higher

https://nesn.com/2018/12/nfl-week-17-power-rankings-patriots-rams-climb-after-much-needed-wins/

How about going into 2019

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/1675452001#aoh=15647843750805&amp_ct=1564784360507&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

So i show ya power rankings on a GLOBAL level for end of 2018 and pre 2019 with Chargers as top 2 and ya gonna argue based on what? My own links. 

🤡🤡🤡🤡

- uses NFL.com week 16 power ranking as “fact”

- is shown NFL.com week 17 power rankings has Chargers 6th

- disregards NFL.com power rankings 

giphy.gif

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

You are wrong and you know you are wrong. Chiefs finished 3-3 and had one of the worst defenses in the league. That is not the recipe for a top 4 team. 

The most recent two lists of Week 17 power rankings have the Chief top 4...

16 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

- uses NFL.com week 16 power ranking as “fact”

- is shown NFL.com week 17 power rankings has Chargers 6th

- disregards NFL.com power rankings 

giphy.gif

I used NFL.com as 1 of many, to show that Chargers were infact at some point and for a duration of time a top 4 team.

I further demonstrated that fact by providing more sources beyond week 15

I took it a step further and provided pre 2019.

Crazy thing... all had Chargers #2 above the inferior Chiefs. Rightfully so. But keep fighting the good fight fam.

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

I used NFL.com as 1 of many, to show that Chargers were infact at some point and for a duration of time a top 4 team.

I further demonstrated that fact by providing more sources beyond week 15

I took it a step further and provided pre 2019.

Crazy thing... all had Chargers #2 above the inferior Chiefs. Rightfully so. But keep fighting the good fight fam.

Not true. NFL.com, the updated regular season ranking (not the week 16 one you tried to throw in) says otherwise. I’ll give you the TL:DR - 

Chargers: 6th

Chiefs: 4th 

And according to you, national media > random fan. 

So going off your logic, Chiefs>Chargers at the end of the regular season.

8 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Not true. NFL.com, the updated regular season ranking (not the week 16 one you tried to throw in) says otherwise. I’ll give you the TL:DR - 

Chargers: 6th

Chiefs: 4th 

And according to you, national media > random fan. 

So going off your logic, Chiefs>Chargers at the end of the regular season.

Not talking about NFL.com, talking about the 2 i linked after your link post.

Moral of the story, people absolutely had Chargers as a top 4 team in 2018, after 2018 and going into 2019 (not just fans, but national media) that is 100% a fact you can not argue. You can certainly try, you will however lose. That was the whole point. Buckweath was wrong, like always. 

I don’t care if LAC was better than KC last year. It was last year, also, KC outperformed LAC even with an inferior lineup

2018 was the test run (our O/U for wins was like 8). This season we have an extremely talented roster and not only an MVP quarterback, but an experienced MVP quarterback. 

Anyways enough banter. Season is around the corner, ill be proven right soon and i wont be to shy to remind EVERYONE. Unless that's frowned upon here. Anyways back to the topic.

AFCW - Chargers

AFCE - Dolphins

AFCS - Texans ( this one is tough)

AFCN - Steelers ( i feel like Cincy will surprise and Ravens will let down)

WC - Pats

WC - Browns

I think Titans have a big chance to surprise. I think Colts have a let down season. The more i break down the AFC the more im all over the place.

I think there will be 2 big surprises and 2 big let downs.

Edited by Bearerofnews

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Anyways enough banter. Season is around the corner, ill be proven right soon and i wont be to shy to remind EVERYONE. Unless that's frowned upon here. Anyways back to the topic.

AFCW - Chargers

AFCE - Dolphins

AFCS - Texans ( this one is tough)

AFCN - Steelers ( i feel like Cincy will surprise and Ravens will let down)

WC - Pats

WC - Browns

I think Titans have a big chance to surprise.

Dude said Dolphins

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Not talking about NFL.com, talking about the 2 i linked after your link post.

But you used NFL.com previously ITT, surely it must be pretty viable? It’s the NFL’s official site! That beats a New England website and USA Today for sure.

Moral of the story, people absolutely had Chargers as a top 4 team in 2018, after 2018 and going into 2019 (not just fans, but national media) that is 100% a fact you can not argue. You can certainly try, you will however lose. That was the whole point. Buckweath was wrong, like always. 

Well, no boss. NFL.com has them as a top 6 team, inferior to the Chiefs as a top-4 team. So to say both fans and media had them as a top 4 team isn’t factual. I guess if you’re saying only some people thought they were that highly ranked, you’d be right, but then I could say that people have the Giants as NFCE favorites. That doesn’t make it smart though, boss man. Or a fact.

Can’t get upset about that either. After all, national media> us fans. Therefore, NFL.com>your opinion. Your words, boss!

And after 2018...well, they didn’t even make the AFCCG because they flopped hard against NE. After the draft your argument holds a little more water, but who really cares about pre-preseason power rankings anyway? 

Edited by Yin-Yang