NFCN Rivals - Packers Thread

dll2000

9 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

/OL play/WRs who can catch/Kittle/great QB play... ugh

49ers are what I thought Bears would be under Nagy this year. They are a young and hungry team that are fully invested and buying into what the coaching staff is doing and they are damn good too.

Tho it helps to have playmakers like Kittle and a good o-line/run game plus Jimmy is > Tru no question.

Bears lost that same type of mojo they had from last year. 

Nagy really needs to figure where it all went wrong and fix it next off season.

But as things stand 49ers are way ahead of where the Bears are in their respective rebuilds from being two of the worst teams in the league only a few years ago.

Edited by topwop1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On November 24, 2019 at 10:15 PM, topwop1 said:

49ers are what I thought Bears would be under Nagy this year. They are a young and hungry team that are fully invested and buying into what the coaching staff is doing and they are damn good too.

Tho it helps to have playmakers like Kittle and a good o-line/run game plus Jimmy is > Tru no question.

Bears lost that same type of mojo they had from last year. 

Nagy really needs to figure where it all went wrong and fix it next off season.

But as things stand 49ers are way ahead of where the Bears are in their respective rebuilds from being two of the worst teams in the league only a few years ago.

49ers are also a team loaded with top 5 picks from sucking for a long time, lucked into a mid season QB give away trade because Belichick was pissed Kraft/Brady made a power move and found an awesome TE late in draft. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dll2000 said:

49ers are also a team loaded with top 5 picks from sucking for a long time, lucked into a mid season QB give away trade because Belichick was pissed Kraft/Brady made a power move and found an awesome TE late in draft. 

Shanahan being a real good coach has helped a lot too.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

He's been doing that all season and they let him get away with it.

Vikes should have won the first game. They don’t impress me at all - their stats on offense and defense are not great.

i have no idea how they are winning - I guess disciplined coaching and zero turnovers.

Well Bears fans, what do you think about next week's game against the Pack?  The outcome of this game is going to be YUUUUUUUGE for the Packers, and really, the whole seeding for the NFC playoffs.  They way you guys (particularly Mitch Trubisky) have been playing, I think you are more than capable of beating them.  The thing is, they are playing at home and will be highly motivated. 

I'll quote Rocky III and ask you: "What's your prediction for next week's game, Clubber?"

Edited by Uncle Buck

5 hours ago, vegas492 said:

@dll2000 Where we at now with our little wager?  I'm thinking I said I'll let you off the hook, all you gotta do is beat the Vikings for me one last time.  Your team have it in them to handle the task?

I'll pay up whenever you want.  Just PM me an avatar.  How long was it for?

23 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I'll pay up whenever you want.  Just PM me an avatar.  How long was it for?

Not really sure.  But we can figure it out.  First?  Beat those Vikes and it's off.  Easy enough!

As you can see, we are having some fun with our avatars.  Since our team is winning ugly, it seems like the right thing to do.

31 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Not really sure.  But we can figure it out.  First?  Beat those Vikes and it's off.  Easy enough!

As you can see, we are having some fun with our avatars.  Since our team is winning ugly, it seems like the right thing to do.

Hahaha this is too funny yet disturbing.