Giants WR Golden Tate suspended 4 games

ACO

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

If Odell did this it’d be another negative against him regardless of the explanation.

like I said, I have had never such low optimism for an NFL season since I started watching football. This season is going to be an eyesore 

Except I'm fairly sure O'Dell is never going to have kids.

2 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

The Rams have a pair of intriguing WR trade targets. Josh Reynolds is an outside threat with the potential to take the top off of the defense. Reynolds had 29 receptions over 400 receiving yards in half of a season as part of a rotation after Kupp got hurt and Woods slid to the slot. He profiles as a Marvin Jones-type receiver. Like him a lot, but he won't be getting much playing time with the people ahead of him on the Rams' depth chart.

Robert Woods could be a potential target. With Kupp being Goff's favorite target and the team's primary slot receiver, Woods will slide back outside. He has developed into a complete receiver over the course of the past three seasons, and he might be expendable for the Rams due to Reynolds' emergence and cap cost. It would save the Rams money that they need for important extensions, including John Johnsonsonsonson, Austin Blythe, and Jared Goff. 

The Giants obviously could also target someone like Dez Bryant or a toxic lazy guy with name value like Kelvin B.

Unless they're blowing our hinges off with an offer for Reynolds, I'm not sure what motivation the Rams have to trade him.  Kupp isn't starting the season on the PUP which is a step in the positive direction, but he's still going to be on a regulated workload, and with how much 11-personnel we operate out of, we need to be confidently 4-deep at the position because the odds that one of the core 3 probably sees some type of nick-up injury (e.g. ankle sprain, turf toe, concussion, etc.) at some point in the season.

Now, I'm not sure about the Chargers themselves, but I'm pretty sure there is a large contingent of Chargers fans that would trade Travis Benjamin to the Giants for a half-used Lays Party Pack at this point.

Giants sign Golden Tate : “Omg they replaces OBJ with Golden Tate!? Lolz what a terrible decision!”

Giants lose Golden Tate 4 games : “They’re screwed!”

The Giants expected top 3 leaders in receptions will be available week 1 (knock on wood).  Saquon, Sheppard, Engram. Chill people. Chill. 

Edited by Gmen

37 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Giants sign Golden Tate : “Omg they replaces OBJ with Golden Tate!? Lolz what a terrible decision!”

Giants lose Golden Tate 4 games : “They’re screwed!”

The Giants expected top 3 leaders in receptions will be available week 1 (knock on wood).  Saquon, Sheppard, Engram. Chill people. Chill. 

The Giants are screwed with or without Tate because they are bad at football 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The Giants are screwed with or without Tate because they are bad at football 

They’re a young football team. They probably won’t be good this year, but they have talent to succeed in 2020

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

A. I kinda wish hard knocks was in NYG this yr 

B. This is the perfect opportunity for a Victor Cruz type to arise again

C. I hope his appeal is right and that it clears him if it’s true 

At this rate they might be calling him to come back. 

He does have rapport with Eli..........

...........and a great celebration. 

Image result for victor cruz salsa gif

8 hours ago, minutemancl said:

3 days of training camp, 3 of our top 4 WRs get knocked out for varying amounts of time. Can't think of a worse way to start the season. And we've hardly gotten started at all. 

How about by drafting Daniel Jones?