What are your top "can't wait to see" items this season.

resilient part 2

This greatest offseason IMO and mostly others, makes me so impatient for the actually season to start. So I want to hear what intrigues you the most.

Other than everyone's favorite team of course, mine are:

1 - Zion.. I have heard so much debate on how good/great he will be. from Blake Griffin to a generational talent. Many made their opinions on this one. Proof is in the pudding. 

2 - Who will be the better team in LA??? This alone will be must watch TV. Ticket prices in those games will break records. hopefully everyone stays healthy and the better team emerges excuse free. (LAC is my pick)

3 - Harden AND Westbrook.  Can 2 more talented pieces (and MVPs) be a worse fit than these 2??? In the history of the NBA, I can't see a tougher mesh than these 2. I do think the regular season will be good. But their playoff "implosion" (my opinion) will be epic on an all time scale. who the hell is standing on the sides will the other "takes over in the last minute of a playoff game??

Tie - Philly Brooklyn. Philly has done a nice job assembling pieces around Embiid and Ben. Will they reach their potential??? How will Kyrie mesh with Brooklyn while waiting for KD? 

6 - Boston. Not because they are my team, but will Tatum step up his game? Jaylen as well. And of course Kemba (the nice version of Kyrie)

7 - Simmons. Will he actually take a 3 or more??? will he be good come playoffs? can/will he improve?

8- Lonzo - a new start on a seemingly young but talented team. Other than my team, the 2 LA teams, I think the Pels are the must watch TV for me this season.

9-10 Denver and Utah??? 

I am forgetting about some good stories.

Lets hear what you guys want to see the most.

28 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I will be watching the Hornets to see just how bad they really are. Let's see if they can outdue their own franchise worst season (7-59, .106) and win 10 games.

Terry Rozier going to average 25 a game lol. Who else is going to score on that team? What a collection of “talent”

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Terry Rozier going to average 25 a game lol. Who else is going to score on that team? What a collection of “talent”

He'll have to shoot 30x a game to average that haha.

Looking at the talent and knowing his mindset...I wouldn't be surprised to see him hit that number quite a few times next season 

1 KD and Kyrie - My expectation is KD will miss the entire season but part of me feels he will be back one month before the playoffs. If thats the case then its going to be fun to see what how Brooklyn is being viewed if KD actually does play come back before the playoffs especially if Brooklyn is already playing well.

2 Zion - He is the most talked about prospect since LeBron. I think his situation is better in his rookie season than LeBron because the Pels put together a playoff caliber team.

3. Westbrook and Harden - They have been friends since 10yrs old says Westbrook and they played together with success in OKC. Watching them is going to be fun.

4 The battle for LA - Both the Lakers and Clippers are primed for a championship run. I like the Clippers more than the Lakers but its going to be interesting to see which team can provide the city of LA with a championship, that is if some other team dont kill both the Lakers and Clippers hopes.

5 The Warriors - I can legit see a scenario where the Warriors dont even make the playoffs. If they can be in position to make the playoffs while getting Klay back then just like I mentioned about Brooklyn if they can get KD back before the playoffs then the Warriors will be viewed differently into the playoffs. 

WB and Harden.

Fox and Bagley cause I didn't watch a lot last year.

Ben Simmons progress as a shooter.

Fultz + Isaac's growth. 

The Memphis young trio. 

The Warriors cause I have barely watched them since KD got there. Plus to see how they incorporate DLo and if he is actually that good. 

The Suns.

• Like 1