AJ Green carted off the field

SBLIII

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

At least it's not whatever curse the Chargers have.

Chargers one is pretty bad. Cleveland had a bad staph curse when they first returned. Madden curse, what's they deal with all the curses and the NFL Detroit win playoffs after Barry leaves?!? So many curses like me cursing at missed PI calls and Tuck Rules.  ARGH curse you NFL...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ACO said:

The likes of Kelvin Benjamin, Michael Crabtree and Dez Bryant about to get some calls. 

Really? One of these players is not like the others.

I'm taking Dez all day, any day over Kelvin Benjamin (who's probably 300 lbs right now) or Michael Crabtree. 

23 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Really? One of these players is not like the others.

I'm taking Dez all day, any day over Kelvin Benjamin (who's probably 300 lbs right now) or Michael Crabtree. 

Dez is tho, even before the Achilles tear lol

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

If he's out for a prolonged period, the Bengals could be dark horse for the #1 pick next year.

Favorites. I think they easily could be picking #1 next season regardless of AJ Green's status. And honestly, it would benefit the Bengals mightily to land the top pick rather than just be picking #9-#11 again.

I know a lot of people think Miami is gonna suck and they probably will, but I think Rosen does really well for them this year and they win 4-5 games.

Edited by BleedTheClock

11 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

If he's out for a prolonged period, the Bengals could be dark horse for the #1 pick next year.

I honestly think they’re going to be the #1 pick with or without AJ. I think the Dolphins will sneak an extra game or two & Kyler will be a superstar & lead AZ to at least 6 wins. Maybe the Giants will challenge them, but that’s it. I don’t like Cincy’s new coaching staff at all. 

1 minute ago, ClutchDJ said:

I honestly think they’re going to be the #1 pick with or without AJ. I think the Dolphins will sneak an extra game or two & Kyler will be a superstar & lead AZ to at least 6 wins. Maybe the Giants will challenge them, but that’s it. I don’t like Cincy’s new coaching staff at all. 

Yeah, I think Ryan Fitzpatrick will start at least some games for the Dolphins as this is always the case since at least 10 years for him and he can be hot on some game.

But I think the Giants are the worst team in the NFL .... I feel bad for Eli Manning 

17 hours ago, ET80 said:

The curse of Marvin Lewis, perhaps?

I'd say that old Marv unleashed his curse on the Bengals during all the years he was there.  It would take a lot of nerve for him to have any bad feelings now for an organization that kept him around as long as they did.