AJ Green carted off the field

SBLIII

8 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Not saying you're wrong but in this particular case:

1. It was an under thrown deep ball (shocker)
  2. Dre Kirkpatrick dove and landed on AJ Green's foot/ankle, and it twisted

Stuff happens...

True.  Just feels like younger AJ probably wouldn't have ended up so injured by stuff happening.  Stuff always seems to start happening to receivers at some point...feels like AJ is probably there now.

15 hours ago, theJ said:

Lol I am not getting into this. I've been posting on this board for 14 years. Years ago I swore off debates. I'm interested in good conversation, not stat hurling. If you really want a good conversation, I'll stay and talk. But all instincts are saying you want to win a debate. Not interested. 

Im interested in good conversation if you can provide legit analysis on how dalton and ryan are basically the same. Gnuinely curious how one would come to that conclusion. 

54 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Im interested in good conversation if you can provide legit analysis on how dalton and ryan are basically the same. Gnuinely curious how one would come to that conclusion. 

Similar production with similar personnel surrounding them 

19 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Similar production with similar personnel surrounding them 

@GSUeagles14 - this would be the synopsis of the report.  I don't have time to get into it right now, but will try to come back to this tonight and post some data with context.

I'd admit that i think Ryan is a better QB.  But i think he's much closer to Andy Dalton than he is closer to Tom Brady, Pat Mahomes, Drew Brees, or the other league elites.