Eagles sign Orlando Scandrick

ninjapirate

1 hour ago, babyatemydingo said:

Meh, I don't get the hate.
Nobody is looking to him to contribute significantly, much less even play.
And if he does, so what?
There are worse options.
What?  Sign Curtis Marsh away from UPS?

Because he still has the Stench of a Cowboys despite the numerous showers taken last year in KC!! Nothing more.

Edited by Nabbs4u

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 11:55 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Because he still has the Stench of a Cowboys despite the numerous showers taken last year in KC!! Nothing more.

So ..... if it came out that the city of Dallas was too unaccommodating to a guy like Ezekial Elliot and the Eagles offered Jordan Howard, a 1st and another pick, you'd decline due to the fact he smells of silver and blue?

Don't touch the trade details, they could be anything.  Stick to the offer.
What does your position even mean?

I fully expect a crazy counter outside the parameters we've discussed.

• Like 1

I'd be having PTSD flashbacks of the last NFL leading rushing from that cesspool that is Dallas to of joined the Eagles. Be constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop? Surely it wouldn't work, right? I mean Outside of Trotter , can you think of a single other NFCE Rival addition that did work out?

However we aren't talking about a Top 3 player at his position making the switch are we? Like OBJ, could I find a way to stomach the addition sure. Would I like it outside of that player helping the Eagles win a SB, Hell No!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'd be having PTSD flashbacks of the last NFL leading rushing from that cesspool that is Dallas to of joined the Eagles. Be constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop? Surely it wouldn't work, right? I mean Outside of Trotter , can you think of a single other NFCE Rival addition that did work out?

However we aren't talking about a Top 3 player at his position making the switch are we? Like OBJ, could I find a way to stomach the addition sure. Would I like it outside of that player helping the Eagles win a SB, Hell No!!

he played in kansas city last year nabbs