Training camp!

theJ

Thanks NFL.  Here, hold your first training camp practice on this bad surface for the NFL's 100th anniversary celebration that we do not care about at all and won't make a big deal of and will probably get your best player hurt.  Hopefully early reports are accurate and it's a sprain that he can come back from quickly.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

He'll be fine. I'm guessing he'll be back for week 1. Nothing really hurt there imo as long as Boyd stays healthy. 

Out 6-8 weeks with torn ligaments. That’s if everything goes well. Leg/foot injuries tend to linger 

Edited by johndeere1707

7 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Out 6-8 weeks with torn ligaments. That’s if everything goes well. Leg/foot injuries tend to linger 

Where did you hear that? Everything I've read just said low ankle sprain, which are typically quick. 

37 minutes ago, theJ said:

Where did you hear that? Everything I've read just said low ankle sprain, which are typically quick. 

Shefter reporting it on ESPN.  But was he there?  Or is he just throwing stuff out there and seeing what sticks?  I would think the real news comes from the team after AJ gets a second opinion.

14 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Shefter reporting it on ESPN.  But was he there?  Or is he just throwing stuff out there and seeing what sticks?  I would think the real news comes from the team after AJ gets a second opinion.

I just get the feeling this ones gonna linger all season