theJ

Training camp!

20 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Where did you hear this?

I thought i saw it on Twitter somewhere. Could have been yesterday. Who knows. Can't find it now. 

10 hours ago, theJ said:

I thought i saw it on Twitter somewhere. Could have been yesterday. Who knows. Can't find it now. 

Lies.

btw, I'm not a fan of Boyd returning kicks.  With AJ down, and Boyd just signing an extension, we need him to stay healthy long term.  I can't believe we can't find a better (backup) punt returner...

Posted (edited)

At this point, i'd rather see Gio return kicks than Boyd.  We have to have someone fast and shifty that is further down on the DB/WR depth chart somewhere that could fill that role.  Or hell, what about Ross?

Edited by THE DUKE

I haven't seen as many reports out of camp as usual.  Probably because the guy i used to follow heavily (Dehner Jr) made the inevitable switch over to The Athletic, so the coverage hasn't seemed as good.  

Anyone have any good nuggets or better places to follow news?  The Enquirer seems pretty much dead, and i don't want to shell out real money for an Athletic subscription.  

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

I haven't seen as many reports out of camp as usual.  Probably because the guy i used to follow heavily (Dehner Jr) made the inevitable switch over to The Athletic, so the coverage hasn't seemed as good.  

Anyone have any good nuggets or better places to follow news?  The Enquirer seems pretty much dead, and i don't want to shell out real money for an Athletic subscription.  

Seeing hype build up for UDFA WR Damion Willis. Not gonna lie, he looks pretty good.

Also, John Sheeran has been at camp the past couple of days and posting updates on twitter...

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Seeing hype build up for UDFA WR Damion Willis. Not gonna lie, he looks pretty good.

Also, John Sheeran has been at camp the past couple of days and posting updates on twitter...

Sheeran is solid, and got is start at Cincy Jungle.  Plenty of daily updates there

2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Sheeran is solid, and got is start at Cincy Jungle.  Plenty of daily updates there

Sounds like a hack.

10 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Nah.  That's Ed Sheeran

That guy from game of thrones?  I mean,  he was no aaron Rodgers or Mac, but he's ok.

6 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

That guy from game of thrones?  I mean,  he was no aaron Rodgers or Mac, but he's ok.

Never watched any of it.  Well, I think I did season one on a Watchathon weekend..  The white sorceress was hot.

On 8/2/2019 at 4:11 PM, INbengalfan said:

Never watched any of it.  Well, I think I did season one on a Watchathon weekend..  The white sorceress was hot.

Yeah,  White Sorceress (whitey)  is everyone's favorite.