53 Man Roster Predictions 2019 Edition

VonKarman

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Updated.

I think you're really close.  We'll have a few injuries and I think we'll keep 4 ILB, because Crawford is ST only at this point.  

When I look at tour list I'd say Nijman and Lewis are the last 2 in.  

59 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I've said all off season, Packers should have signed Zack Brown. Burks is soft. Intrested to see what Gute does to fill the void.

Brown has a litany of problems associated with him. If we had to move Randall for locker room reasons, you can't bring in Brown.

11 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I've said all off season, Packers should have signed Zack Brown. Burks is soft. Intrested to see what Gute does to fill the void.

And I've said to you all offseason (and last) Zack Brown is now on his fourth team.  There is a reason we didn't sign or try to sign Brown, and it's not because of his football ability.  Zack Brown's play is the type of play that gets extended for 5 years into the point of his career where he's physically not capable of being worth it, and yet...

1. The Titans let him leave after his rookie contract.
2. The Bills signed him for 1.25 million dollars for 1 year
3. The Bills actually withdrew their offer to re-sign Brown.
4. The Redskins signed him for 2.3 million
5. Redskins re-sign Brown for 3 years, 10 million guaranteed
6. Redskins RELEASE Brown less than a year after signing him for three years and after Brown had the third highest PFF score in football. 
7. The Eagles sign him for 3 million dollars. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Washington_Redskins_season#Current_roster

Look at the Redskins current roster and tell me they're strong enough at ILB to go and release Brown. 

If it's such a damn good idea to sign Brown, why did the Redskins cut him? 

John Bostic, Cole Holcomb, Josh Harvey-Clemons, Shaun Dion Hamilton, Marquis Flowers. 

Those are the Redskins linebackers right now.

I get so ****ing fed up with people and their constant diatribes that make no sense. 

THERE IS A REASON WHY WE DID NOT SIGN ZACK BROWN AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS ABILITY AS A FOOTBALL PLAYER.

What it is I don't know, but you can damn well bet that every GM in the NFL knows.  This is not Madden.  Building a team is putting 53 people together, not just players. 

Why nobody will accept this is just stupid. 

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

And I've said to you all offseason (and last) Zack Brown is now on his fourth team.  There is a reason we didn't sign or try to sign Brown, and it's not because of his football ability.  Zack Brown's play is the type of play that gets extended for 5 years into the point of his career where he's physically not capable of being worth it, and yet...

1. The Titans let him leave after his rookie contract.
2. The Bills signed him for 1.25 million dollars for 1 year
3. The Bills actually withdrew their offer to re-sign Brown.
4. The Redskins signed him for 2.3 million
5. Redskins re-sign Brown for 3 years, 10 million guaranteed
6. Redskins RELEASE Brown less than a year after signing him for three years and after Brown had the third highest PFF score in football. 
7. The Eagles sign him for 3 million dollars. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Washington_Redskins_season#Current_roster

Look at the Redskins current roster and tell me they're strong enough at ILB to go and release Brown. 

If it's such a damn good idea to sign Brown, why did the Redskins cut him? 

John Bostic, Cole Holcomb, Josh Harvey-Clemons, Shaun Dion Hamilton, Marquis Flowers. 

Those are the Redskins linebackers right now.

I get so ****ing fed up with people and their constant diatribes that make no sense. 

THERE IS A REASON WHY WE DID NOT SIGN ZACK BROWN AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS ABILITY AS A FOOTBALL PLAYER.

What it is I don't know, but you can damn well bet that every GM in the NFL knows.  This is not Madden.  Building a team is putting 53 people together, not just players. 

Why nobody will accept this is just stupid. 

You know Outpost? You could have responded to packfanfb w/o the accusations that he doesnt "get it" like you "get it" and how such people are "just stupid." You could easily have posted your comments - made your case rationally - minus the superior intellect that nobody (supposedly) is capable of understanding. You made good points. The way you related them overpowers them however. Just a suggestion.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Leader said:

You know Outpost? You could have responded to packfanfb w/o the accusations that he doesnt "get it" like you "get it" and how such people are "just stupid." You could easily have posted your comments - made your case rationally - minus the superior intellect that nobody (supposedly) is capable of understanding. You made good points. The way you related them overpowers them however. Just a suggestion.

Literally everybody who just liked your status has been screaming at everybody for us to sign Zack Brown for the past 5 years.  They don't get it.  Being nice won't change that.  Being mean won't change that.  Venting helps me. 

You're as condescending as anybody here when you think you're right.  Don't get on that high horse now. 

Step 1: Name a player at position you need that you've heard of, even though you don't know the first thing about him other than name recognition.

Step 2: Add "worth a look" or "we should kick the tires"

Done. You are now a true football genius who knows all the flaws of your favorite teams GM.